Faulty messages in content manger

sgtpete

I recently purchased the official DLC Broadway limited. I have had nothing but issues with the session that comes with it, it never properly credits station stops. I tried to removed it and re downloaded it but the issues remains. However since I did that I have been getting two faulty messages in my content manger that I never had before. They are as follows: relentissement CV, “open for edit, faulty” (kuid2:38427:23111:1), and station basics “modified, obsolete” (kuid:117240:22005). Should I be worried about these two items? Tia!

Please post what's wrong with your session and we can help. These two other errors, one isn't really an error, are not related.

You can ignore the message regarding station basis modified, obsolete and in fact since the asset has been updated, it can be deleted.

The relentissement, CV, open for edit, faulty.

Right-click on that asset and revert to close it.

Right-click again, and choose View Errors and warnings.

Highlight the errors and warnings in the message.
Click Edit and copy (You can also press CTRL+C to Copy).

Paste the error message here and we can take a look at it.

thanks for your quick respose. The first thing for the Broadway Limited session is I can not get "credit" for stopping at the stations. In fact at the second station Zaandam-Kogerveld it always says I "failed to stop to pick up passengers" even though I did. I have tried dozens of times, but the same result.

For the second issue, here are the 1 errors and 3 warnings from "ralentissement CV:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]; <kuid2:38427:23111:1> Validating <kuid2:38427:23111:1>
WARNING <kuid2:38427:23111:1> VE48: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
WARNING
<kuid2:38427:23111:1> VE62: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
WARNING
<kuid2:38427:23111:1> VE109: The low-detail meshes total more than 500 polygons. This may have a negative impact on performance: 0: 576
; <NULL> Performing asset precache
; <kuid2:38427:23111:1> Loading asset <kuid2:38427:23111:1>
ERROR <kuid2:38427:23111:1> MeshObjectSpec::parseEffectsContainer> Unknown effect 'name ' on asset <kuid2:38427:23111:1> "ralentissement CV"
[/FONT]

ERROR <kuid2:38427:23111:1> MeshObjectSpec::parseEffectsContainer> Unknown effect 'name ' on asset <kuid2:38427:23111:1> "ralentissement CV"

In Content Manager right click the asset and Choose Open.../Edit Confile File Text. Note that the 'name' value in the first effect subcontainer has an additional space. Remove the space. Close the file, right click and select Submit Edits.

Code:
      {
        kind                            "name"
        fontsize                        0.2
        fontcolor                       0,0,0
        att                             "a.name0"
        name                            "name"
      }

For the session problems you should complain to the vendor that the product doesn't work. They are obliged to repair it or refund your purchase.

Report the session bug to the helpdesk.

http://support.trainzportal.com/

Warnings can be ignored, at least for now.

The actual error is here:

I downloaded this asset to take a look at it, and it's fine in my TRS2019.

If anything, I recommend deleting the asset and download it again.

If that doesn't work, run a database repair. - Close Trainz if you have it running. At the Launcher, click on Developer on the menu across the top. Click on Rebuild database.

This process can take a few minutes, or sometimes a bit longer depending upon how much stuff you have installed.

Thank you all for your responses. I found another strange event. For kicks I went to the tutorial number 3, switching, because it used the same route as the Broadway Limited, Kickstarter 2. I couldn’t couple to the boxcar no matter what I did. In fact I couldn’t even push it far, it was stuck. I restarted it and still the same issue, no couple.
I did move my game to a new SSD a few weeks ago and now I think it might have corrupted something. I am going to try a clean install.
Any tips on how to fully delete the game and install on a different hard drive than “C”?

Thank you all for your responses. I found another strange event. For kicks I went to the tutorial number 3, switching, because it used the same route as the Broadway Limited, Kickstarter 2. I couldn’t couple to the boxcar no matter what I did. In fact I couldn’t even push it far, it was stuck. I restarted it and still the same issue, no couple.
I did move my game to a new SSD a few weeks ago and now I think it might have corrupted something. I am going to try a clean install.
Any tips on how to fully delete the game and install on a different hard drive than “C”?

This might be a bug since this behavior has been reported before. If anything, run a database repair and see if that helps since that fixes a lot of weird problems.

Hello, I hadn't downloaded the session but I have Gold so I'll grab it, run and see what the session does here.

Ran the session and it worked as expected. 50pt awarded each time passenger loading was complete for a total score of 200. (Frankly, I'd forget the session. You can do the exact same thing yourself. It's only 4 passenger stops.)

As for the kuids you list. I too have "unknown asset" on <kuid2:38427:231111:1> but I think I had that issue before the install. I had not tracked it down yet. As shown very well above Kuidindex shows it as "ralentissement CV" in file "content.cdp" in archive file ATHUS-MEUSE DEPENDENCIES.ZIP here:https://cmkks.eu/joomla/downloads/category/29-dependencie#0

There is also an older version of that asset on DLS - just look for <kuid:38427:23111>

I also show the other kuid you mention <kuid:117240:22005> as "unknown". However, when I list all the dependents for the Broadway Session there are no unknowns or problem ones. Thus, I think that unknown kuid is from something else.

Again, my session ran fine. You didn't by any chance do a save and restart did you (mid-session)?

Ran the session and it worked as expected. 50pt awarded each time passenger loading was complete for a total score of 200. (Frankly, I'd forget the session. You can do the exact same thing yourself. It's only 4 passenger stops.)

As for the kuids you list. I too have "unknown asset" on <kuid2:38427:231111:1> but I think I had that issue before the install. I had not tracked it down yet. As shown very well above Kuidindex shows it as "ralentissement CV" in file "content.cdp" in archive file ATHUS-MEUSE DEPENDENCIES.ZIP here:https://cmkks.eu/joomla/downloads/category/29-dependencie#0

There is also an older version of that asset on DLS - just look for <kuid:38427:23111>

I also show the other kuid you mention <kuid:117240:22005> as "unknown". However, when I list all the dependents for the Broadway Session there are no unknowns or problem ones. Thus, I think that unknown kuid is from something else.

Again, my session ran fine. You didn't by any chance do a save and restart did you (mid-session)?

I deleted the program and reinstalled everything and it still happened. I contacted 3DZUG, the author of Broadway limited. They told me it’s a common bug and to try and save the game before it and reload if it fails. It still fails no matter what. Maybe the next update will fix it. I just want to play a US based 1940-current passenger run, and I can’t find anything that works. &#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57339;*♂️

Yes, I try to be positive and supportive but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm disappointed in so many sessions not working properly. You will be better off in creating your own sessions. Of course, this particular session can be re-created just by placing the consist on the track and visiting the four stations. It is only to show off the consist I guess.

Errors have a Wiki page which is accessed by right-clicking the error message. You image is very difficult to read - copying and pasting the text is always the better option.

Paintshed reskins are not supported in TRS2019. You may be able to get the coaches you want by cloning the original (ATSF) and using the images from the SP coach to reskin the clone.

Errors have a Wiki page which is accessed by right-clicking the error message. You image is very difficult to read - copying and pasting the text is always the better option.

Paintshed reskins are not supported in TRS2019. You may be able to get the coaches you want by cloning the original (ATSF) and using the images from the SP coach to reskin the clone.

- <kuid:344000:2153> VE33: Alias mesh 'sp_dome_body/sp_dome_body.pm' not found in dependency <kuid:-13:132>.
- <kuid:344000:2153> VE33: Alias mesh 'sp_dome_shadow/sp_dome_shadow.pm' not found in dependency <kuid:-13:132>.
Errors for <kuid:344000:2153> American Orient Express dome car 800743

Also, I thought if you click on the image, it would expand it to make it larger.

But no matter. I didn't even have the "dome_body" OR "dome_shadow" folders in the asset's explorer, so I simply deleted the mesh table from the config .txt file, which deleted those .pm attachments. Now this coach appears fine.

Last edited:
in the config.txt <kuid:344000:2153> change
sp_dome_body/sp_dome_body.pm to atsf_dome_body/atsf_dome_body.pm
sp_dome_shadow/sp_dome_shadow.pm to
atsf_dome_shadow/atsf_dome_shadow.pm

Peter

Now I have another error. This time, it happens right when I click "Submit Edits on a model." I don't understand it. It's like it just doesn't want me to submit them, even though I double checked every single little detail about the asset that it won't let me submit the edits of.

Last edited:
Disregard my last reply. Apparently, all I had to do was move the kuid number from the kuid table at the bottom all the way to the top of config txt file. So now I was able to submit the edits, and everything's alright now. Sorry about my last reply.

Back