Floating Switch Gear

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
Is there any way to stop the moving parts of progressive switch points to stop levitating everywhere around my routes? It is VERY annoying to have them floating above scenery and NOT where they should be.

Bill

Do you get smokenadoes too?

This was a bug in the earlier versions of T:ANE and TMRR is a bit of T:ANE SP2 with a different interface. It took a lot of work from N3V to track this bug down and finally it's been fixed in T:ANE and TRS19, but apparently never in TMR2017.

Thanks, John. I was afraid of something like that. I don't believe I've ever seen N3V go back and fix a bug in an earlier release, so that's par for the course. Sure would be nice to get at least one service pack, or even a patch, for TMR17.

Bill

Yeah they're pretty famous for abandoned-ware. It would be nice if they did update TMR2017 since it is a flavor of T:ANE.

There is one thing you can try that just dawned on me. Turn off the Phys-X and see if that works. My dusty cobwebs keep telling me that this was part of the solution. It's worth a try since it's only a checkbox in the settings.

Hmm. Just checked, John. It isn't turned on now, and I don't believe I've ever turned it on. However, I'll turn it on and see what happens. If no change, then back off it goes.

Bill

Back