interlocking towers

colinknapp

IOWSR Shunter/Guard
Hi all, for the last couple of days i have been working on a project, and have dedicated the last 6 hours to configuing routes on an interlocking tower, i finally got to a point where i was ready to test some of it, however i've now found all the routes i've inputted have vanished, is there any hope they may be lurking somewhere, as there where there before i saved and went into drive, regards Ian

By "inputted" do you mean "imported" as in from the DLS?

The only way AFAIK that this could happen, apart from a possible bug (and no-one else has so far reported this problem), is a change to the location of the User Data folder. Have you altered this setting in the Launcher -- > Trainz Settings --> Install tab?

Is it also possible that your hard drive is full or nearly full?

If you are referring to the Interlocking Tower paths, then there is a 'feature' whereby the tower configuration, even if created when editing the route, gets saved to the session layer. So try selecting your route and then look at the sessions available. If you did not save a specific session then it will likely be called 'Default.' Edit that session and your tower configurations should be there.

When done, I strongly recommend saving the session with a memorable name (e.g. <route name> Base Session). Make any further changes by editing that session.

John

Back