Help importing built in content

bha19

I have Tane deluxe and TRS 2019. I am trying to import my deluxe routes from Tane into TRS 2019 but am stuck on how to do this. I went into TRS2019 and then into Trainz settings and changed the install directory to my TANE one and then exited and restarted as requested. TRS 2019 then did some updating but the routes are still not there. What do I do next?

The routes are Avery Drexel, Bidye, Season Town and Warwick. There are also other routes in my TANE that did not transfer either but they were not in the deluxe bundle and I want to transfer these as well.

Last edited:
The best and easiest way is to simply redownload in-game in TRS19.

Another option - copy your TANE local data folder, point the TRS19 build at the new folder, and run a db repair. (It sounds like this is the route you attempted, but without running the db repair).

Trying to copy things manually will result in a mess of missing textures etc.

To add to what Tony is saying, open the TRS19 Platinum launcher, click on Trainz Content, then click on the Purchased icon. Everything bound to your username is there for download. Don't miss getting the Additional TANE assets for TRS19 pack.

William

The best and easiest way is to simply redownload in-game in TRS19.

Another option - copy your TANE local data folder, point the TRS19 build at the new folder, and run a db repair. (It sounds like this is the route you attempted, but without running the db repair).

Trying to copy things manually will result in a mess of missing textures etc.
Here is my question? My main drive C: is very small but I know that TANE and TRS 2019 installed folders in my users local file. My TANE and TRS2019 are on my F: drive and I also have TANE from Steam on my E: drive. When you say redownload I assume you mean going to file and then install purchased items from disk (since they are built in or payware routes in TANE)? If this is correct do I just point to my F: TANE folder when asked to do so? I tried that and it says failed to read package manifest. So what exactly do you mean redownload in game?

My problem may be that the deluxe edition may be Steam purchase and that is why it does not show under purchased content. I was able to get TANE version bought from Auran to import my Steam routes but does that make a difference in TRS 2019?

My problem may be that the deluxe edition may be Steam purchase and that is why it does not show under purchased content. I was able to get TANE version bought from Auran to import my Steam routes but does that make a difference in TRS 2019?

All your DLC should appear in Content Store under Purchased which is where you download it from, regardless of where you bought it. All DLC comes from N3V servers.

If you have no space on your C drive then install to another drive and move your local data folder to the same location before downloading anything, see Launcher Trainz Settings Install tab, where there is a button to access the instructions on how to move it. No need to clog up your C drive.

All your DLC should appear in Content Store under Purchased which is where you download it from, regardless of where you bought it. All DLC comes from N3V servers.

If you have no space on your C drive then install to another drive and move your local data folder to the same location before downloading anything, see Launcher Trainz Settings Install tab, where there is a button to access the instructions on how to move it. No need to clog up your C drive.

Thanks for all the help but:
I tried everything you all said but the routes do not show up under purchased content. They do show as content I can purchase under the store tab If I bought TANE deluxe and other content on steam why would it show up on my Auran account in game?

Back