Luddite Annie goes Plus.

The new N3V release of marky7890's Liskeard to Looee route is a significant upgrade of the original scenery and rolling stock and was created with permission and assistance from marky7890 (the route creator) and myself (the creator of one of the sessions). N3V have added additional sessions and provided the new rolling stock.

I have been beta testing the upgraded route and sessions and even I am impressed with what can be done using TRS19 over the original TANE version.

And KotangaGirl, I have never progressed beyond using the "W", "X" and "S" keys when it comes to driving anything, so driving the diesels on the route is easy.

In that case I've no need to buy it! Plenty of Class 47's and Class 153's on the DLS, if ever I need them!

My impression (and I could be wrong) was that the new Liskeard to Looee release is a "freebie". Certainly there was no discussion with N3V about royalties for my work.

The new N3V release of marky7890's Liskeard to Looee route is a significant upgrade of the original scenery and rolling stock and was created with permission and assistance from marky7890 (the route creator) and myself (the creator of one of the sessions). N3V have added additional sessions and provided the new rolling stock.

I have been beta testing the upgraded route and sessions and even I am impressed with what can be done using TRS19 over the original TANE version.

And KotangaGirl, I have never progressed beyond using the "W", "X" and "S" keys when it comes to driving anything, so driving the diesels on the route is easy.

Yes it's an updated freebee for heaven's sake, - so you can chase the moths back into your wallets and go back to warming yourself beside a roaring candle. It's a nice looking route too so live a little and download it.

"W", "X" and "S" keys, - I think I can manage that. Sounds a bit like driving a tram and not difficult at all. Thanks for that pware.

If you have TRS19 Plus you can, apparently, install it as an advance release (2021 Free Trial) from the Trainz Store now. The rest of us will have to wait until - well possibly "earlyish" next year. But it is well worth the wait (an unbiased opinion :hehe:).

Please, is there a link to this 'freebee' - I don't want, or need, the rolling stock and locos.

Rob.

No they're all of a piece Rob. If you download the updated route you get the new sessions and the new locos & etc. I wasn't that keen on ending up with a bunch of modern rolling stock assets either, but that's just the way it is.

Back