Lorry road

lenscab

Hi all,,,,,, I am trying to find a road that runs lorries for a change, Ive done a look but don't know what to search for, anybody help me please.
Len

The roads themselves, with traffic enabled, will only run the traffic assigned to the region. This means you'll always have all the cars, lorries, and other vehicles on the roads. As always, there's a clever workaround for this. Some years ago, a clever Trainzer, I can't remember who, created Roadz. These are actually tracks and the other vehicles you run on these roads are really trains driven by AI drivers.

Look for lorries as type train and roads a type a track on the DLS. There are many, many to choose from.

You can make your own region and assign the traffic vehicles you want to it. I've done this for Uk 1920s-1930s road vehicles and it wouldn't be difficult to do the same for lorries. The only problem with that would be that all traffic would be lorries though.

I'm Sorry I cannot find any I am still looking for road that has lorries on them as the route I am building has an industry district and I would like to see some lorries going round in it.
Len

Back