Crossing Issue

Wmac04

Hello i am some what new to the community of TRS 2019, i was wondering if any of you could help out my Crossing issue with Reggies and TCS signals, i downloaded the CSX Saginaw Revamp and my crossings don't go down but the cars stop and wait, they also don't work on the P&B which should be TCS.

Hello, here on TRC Tutorial on "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEgoJ04ZlvA" by Approach Medium
help you learn how it work!!

John

Is it a missing asset?

so the TCS is installed and everything and they still dont go down? is it a glitch?

Crossing Issues still

So i posted a week back and haven't been to my computer since today, I've recently gotten routes of JR, the crossings don't activate but the TCS stuff is set up perfectly, my buddy's crossings don't work either and he recently got the game?

Far too little information. Do we guess which Trainz version, which route, which session? All that is essential so anyone can compare their experiences and get to the cause of the problem.

... and by Trainz version, "TRS19" is not enough as there are different versions of '19. What is the build number. The kuids of the route, session and crossing assets would also help. I know this is a pain when all you want is for it to work but the more we know the better help we can help.

Don’t start the same topic twice. Just continue posting in the same thread.
Also post in the related support forum.

Topics merged and moved.

Back