"MyTrainz Login Failed. Please Check Your MyTrainz Account Details In Launcher"

i am also running it as an administrator

Try not running as administrator. The administrator account has different privileges than are regular account and this being a 64-bit application written to Windows modern standards that isn't necessary so give that a try as well. In other words, just run it and see.

Try not running as administrator. The administrator account has different privileges than are regular account and this being a 64-bit application written to Windows modern standards that isn't necessary so give that a try as well. In other words, just run it and see.

still does not work

Just a couple of random thoughts:-

You've allowed TS19 through the virus checker - does that include the Windows firewall? Occasionally, I have had programs that have to be allowed through both!
You're writing in English, but located in Romania, what language is you PC using? It's possible that there's a mismatch between the N3V language settings and your pc ( special characters can have non-standard codes eg I use £, but the US keyboard gives a # for the same keyless)
Lastly, any country restrictions on sending data to Australia?

Keep safe,

Colin

Just a couple of random thoughts:-

You've allowed TS19 through the virus checker - does that include the Windows firewall? Occasionally, I have had programs that have to be allowed through both!
You're writing in English, but located in Romania, what language is you PC using? It's possible that there's a mismatch between the N3V language settings and your pc ( special characters can have non-standard codes eg I use £, but the US keyboard gives a # for the same keyless)
Lastly, any country restrictions on sending data to Australia?

Keep safe,

Colin

yes ive allowed it through the firewall, from what i can tell (i cant stand norton)
my pc's language is english (us from what i remember)
also no there are no counrty restrictions to sending data to australia (from what i know)

i am probably going to uninstall norton security, was bothering me with "you need to renew" and was too complicated for me

Norton doesn't play well with a lot of programs including Trainz. Use Windows Defender and you should be fine. It's also free.

For sure.

Look after yourself - and your nearest & dearest. Overall, getting TS19 running isn't the most important thing in the world!

All the best,

Colin

Back