"MyTrainz Login Failed. Please Check Your MyTrainz Account Details In Launcher"

ThomasFanMatei

"MyTrainz Login Failed. Please Check Your MyTrainz Account Details In Launcher"

i've just bought trs 2019 and installed the launcher, entered my login details only to be meeted by a message when opening the game
"MyTrainz Login Failed. Please Check Your MyTrainz Account Details In Launcher>Settings>Internet"
now i want to know if any other users are getting this problem or is it a regional thing, im going to try tomorrow, ill update the post when i try again

for now ill just go to bed

-white boy who complains about stuff on the internet nr #78

This is probably related to an overloaded network. Remember many people are working at home and they are using up bandwidth just as we need to use it too.

Other things that can cause this, however, is your antivirus and your Windows firewall. Ensure your Windows firewall allows TRS2019 through, and exclude TRS2019 program and data folders from your antivirus real time scanning.

And you are confirming your account info is there? When you open the panel and view it all is correct? I ask only because there seems to be a way to enter the info then leave the panel without is actually "taking." That's happened to me anyway.

Try this to confirm the account.
- Enter your username. Hit TAB to go to Password field and enter Password then hit TAB key again. In just a second or two you should get "My Trainz login succeeded, username and password are correct" right under the Password field.

And you are confirming your account info is there? When you open the panel and view it all is correct? I ask only because there seems to be a way to enter the info then leave the panel without is actually "taking." That's happened to me anyway.

Try this to confirm the account.
- Enter your username. Hit TAB to go to Password field and enter Password then hit TAB key again. In just a second or two you should get "My Trainz login succeeded, username and password are correct" right under the Password field.

i entered my user and pass 20 times and i still cant get in the game

This is probably related to an overloaded network. Remember many people are working at home and they are using up bandwidth just as we need to use it too.

Other things that can cause this, however, is your antivirus and your Windows firewall. Ensure your Windows firewall allows TRS2019 through, and exclude TRS2019 program and data folders from your antivirus real time scanning.

did exactly that, still shows the message

Oh well, for me the password was wrong afterall.. :hehe: There was some old password saved in chrome which i tried to use..

i have tried the online installer and it loaded for a bit more than the other times, but still showed me that "MyTrainz Login Failed. Please Check Your MyTrainz Account Details In Launcher>Settings>Internet"

i am going to scream.

i have tried the online installer and it loaded for a bit more than the other times, but still showed me that "MyTrainz Login Failed. Please Check Your MyTrainz Account Details In Launcher>Settings>Internet"

i am going to scream.

The software is installing fine if you get as far as putting in your login details. The problem is somewhere between N3V's server and your house.

This means that the connection could be too slow due to your ISP, wires, routers, switches, and too many users hogging all the bandwidth beyond what your ISP or the internet can handle.
The issue, as said above could be the Windows firewall. Ensure that TRS2019 is allowed through the firewall.
It could be, as said above, your antivirus blocking the program's ability to connect out. Check your setting for you antivirus and ensure that the program is allowed to contact the network. Exclude TRS2019 program folders and data folder from real-time scanning.

The software is installing fine if you get as far as putting in your login details. The problem is somewhere between N3V's server and your house.

This means that the connection could be too slow due to your ISP, wires, routers, switches, and too many users hogging all the bandwidth beyond what your ISP or the internet can handle.
The issue, as said above could be the Windows firewall. Ensure that TRS2019 is allowed through the firewall.
It could be, as said above, your antivirus blocking the program's ability to connect out. Check your setting for you antivirus and ensure that the program is allowed to contact the network. Exclude TRS2019 program folders and data folder from real-time scanning.

excluded it from the anti-virus, and it is allowed through the firewall

Back