Will the Trainz Plus Membership work with the Trainz 2019 Steam Server Edition?

jjeff1955

Will the Trainz Plus Membership work with the Trainz 2019 Steam Server Edition?
I do not want to have to Purchase the 2019 all over again.
If it will Update my Build 100175 I will Purchase the Membership for at least a Year.
Thanks and Kind Regards.
jjeff1955

A membership like Gold or Trainz Plus include a newer version of TRS19 than the current Steam version of 105175. I'm pretty sure it would not offer any Steam managed updates to that version. Now the Silver membership might allow you access to the DLC content as I can install DLC I purchased through the MyTrainz store into my Steam version using the Asset Download dialogue. But Tony would be able to tell you if that is true.

William

Thank You wreeder that is what I needed to know.
I do not need any DLC Assets at this Time, but what I really need is for them to Patch the SP1 Update for the Trainz 2019.
Many of my Fixed Track Junctions do not work since that Update, mainly the Disney Monorail Junctions fail after a few Game restarts.
Cheers.

i don't think the monorail junction has been upgraded. just the point motor everything else works just fine. i have a route with this monorail system but removed it. it is a shame the monorails look really good even with the tiny mouse emblems. but the door functions and lights are really good for a pretty old asset.
ejb

Hello EJB, yes the Monorail's other parts work good and no issues, just those Junctions fail to operate.
I wish that I could get a contact with the original Creator of this Disney Stuff and be able to upgrade his Parts, but there is no contact response, email still seems to be good but he does not respond.
I have a Large Airport in my Custom Map with the Monorails running to all of the Terminals, looks great and is fun to see them.
Cheers.

i am surprised that they haven't been looked at. they really are well done. yes i have the same problem with the turnout. even though it is small i would like to remove the mouse logo but it is really too small to be a problem.
well hers hoping someone will repair the turnouts
ejb

Back