Thread: Greencoast Studios: Overlooked? [Screen Shots]

Blog Entries

Default Greencoast Studios: Overlooked? [Screen Shots]

Recently I've been quietly tracking the releases and content production of what appears to be a very small team of modelers called Greencoast studios, who are diligently working on various east coast steam locomotives, and putting out some very neat stuff. It seems that very few people are aware of these guys, and I think they are not receiving the attention they deserve.

To tell you the truth, it reminds me of K&L Trainz back in the day. The screenshots below are not mine, they are from the Greencoast website, but please observe.

This PRR Q2 can be purchased from the site for only $16.00!

And here is their B&O S1. I believe it can be purchased for around $10.00.

Its Ktrain! For gods sakes its Ktrain! Typos are a thing you know!

Believe me greencoast studios has not gone unnoticed! He has nice looking stuff which runs good. sounds good etc...
    Pennsylvania Railroad affectionate PRRT&HS

Blog Entries

Really ..... unnoticed . No way . Your site is driving me nuts with all you have . Yea I like K&L , but you guys came out with a C1 and Q2 that are to must haves for me . Just I don;t have the PC to run 2019 as I want . Pleas ... All that fantastic Steam is just begging me to buy .. I'm (&%$&* it's only 2019 .LOL

Ohh ... Don't think the shots of the Horseshoe Curve has gone unnoticed ether ... For that madder any of the great looking route shown .

And I am looking forward to what else come fro you guy .

Matt
    Last edited by Railwoodman; April 3rd, 2020 at 10:58 AM.
    work hard, Play harder

Blog Entries

Its not my site, I just thought that people should know it existed since they make some really cool stuff.
    Its Ktrain! For gods sakes its Ktrain! Typos are a thing you know!

Looks great! But, link? When I Googled Greencoast Studios I only got a site of college programmers. No Trainz...
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Blog Entries

Here ya go https://www.greencoaststudios.org/

Great site

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Awesome. Thanks!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.