Greencoast Studios: Overlooked? [Screen Shots]

ktain.ny

Recently I've been quietly tracking the releases and content production of what appears to be a very small team of modelers called Greencoast studios, who are diligently working on various east coast steam locomotives, and putting out some very neat stuff. It seems that very few people are aware of these guys, and I think they are not receiving the attention they deserve.

To tell you the truth, it reminds me of K&L Trainz back in the day. The screenshots below are not mine, they are from the Greencoast website, but please observe.

This PRR Q2 can be purchased from the site for only $16.00!

91662272_149145976577656_6030494882311700480_o.jpg

And here is their B&O S1. I believe it can be purchased for around $10.00.

83953989_131443495014571_8245874661817057280_n.jpg

Believe me greencoast studios has not gone unnoticed! He has nice looking stuff which runs good. sounds good etc...

Really ..... unnoticed . No way . Your site is driving me nuts with all you have . Yea I like K&L , but you guys came out with a C1 and Q2 that are to must haves for me . Just I don;t have the PC to run 2019 as I want . Pleas ... All that fantastic Steam is just begging me to buy .. I'm (&%$&* it's only 2019 .LOL

Ohh ... Don't think the shots of the Horseshoe Curve has gone unnoticed ether ... For that madder any of the great looking route shown .

And I am looking forward to what else come fro you guy .

Matt

Last edited:
Its not my site, I just thought that people should know it existed since they make some really cool stuff.

Looks great! But, link? When I Googled Greencoast Studios I only got a site of college programmers. No Trainz...

The site is down. It’s vaporware now. And I didn’t buy or download anything on it. All these third party sites have content that can vanish if the site closes unlike the DLS. When that happens you are out of luck. Unless the content is rehosted and permission is given for others to send it to you.

In a Google search I saw a post/thread that said GCS was taking on a contract for a new train game/sim but not enough detail to follow it.

Agreed they had some beautiful items!!!

wmm1216

Back