Preview Pass - Tidewater Point & Victor Lake Available again. Where?

1611mac

- - . -
Received an email this morning from N3V stating:
We've released updates for both Tidewater Point and Viktor Lake Preview Pass routes which are once again now available for your enjoyment.
I don't find them anywhere.

In Content Store, "Purchased" tab, search "betatest:sc473" for Tidewater, "betatest:sc499" for Viktor Lake.

I can't find them anywhere. Will just have time to see them. Bob

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me the difference between "Store" icon and the items there shown as available to "Install" - verses the "Purchased" icon items available to "Install."??? Thanks in advance.

In my mind, once an item is "Purchased" it should show only in the Purchased filter, but NOT in the "Store" filter. And then sometimes you have to Select items in Content Manager before they show and sometimes not.

I cannot keep all the options and possibilities straight in my head..... Is it just me?

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me the difference between "Store" icon and the items there shown as available to "Install" - verses the "Purchased" icon items available to "Install."??? Thanks in advance.

In my mind, once an item is "Purchased" it should show only in the Purchased filter, but NOT in the "Store" filter. And then sometimes you have to Select items in Content Manager before they show and sometimes not.

I cannot keep all the options and possibilities straight in my head..... Is it just me?

It's no just you. The store should only show uninstalled, or not installed content.

The store should only show uninstalled, or not installed content. I think as well. Bob

Last edited:
Yeah... since all my stuff appeared in "Store" I installed from there and I never checked "Purchased".

Ha! I have 1 beta test "Update"; 6 beta available for "Uninstall", 7 beta available for "install", and one with "View Error." Fun time now to look all these up and do the right thing with each.

Correction: Not all are "beta" - some are "betatest" some are "simc" and some are "preview" packages.

Last edited:
I am just waiting also

Tidewater Point & Victor Lake Available​

Bob

Last edited:
Back