Loco DB BR 214

nimec

This asset comes up with a faulty cab kuid <kuid:404575:100090> when downloaded from the DLS and installed as part of a session in Festiniog & Welsh Highlands. I have checked the DLS for a later version but not found one. Any one else had the same problem and what have you been able to do about it?

Its a kuid in the asset <kuid2:403746:831:2> WHR CastellCaernarfon which is part of the session <kuid2:403746:100052:3> F&WHR2015 High Summer Base - T:ANE
I tried bring it into Trs 19 from my TANE copy where it is not showing as faulty but as soon as I put in trs19 it comes up as faulty. Cheers

Last edited:
It's effectively screwed, it's actually on the faulty asset list as the cab controls in the config do not actually exist, basically deleting them will fix it but no working cab controls.

Pretty sure if you do an errors and warnings in TANE on it, it will be faulty in TANE as well. Looks to me as if the creator used someone else's config which had physical controls in the interior and included the meshes for the controls.

Delete all the stuff under mesh table and replace with this.
Code:
mesh-table
{
  {
    mesh                                "cabine/br_214_cab.im"
    auto-create                         1
  }

helper
  {
    mesh                                "cabine/br_214_helper.im"
  }

{
    mesh                                "cabine\br_214_cab.im"
  }

{
    mesh                                "cabine\br_214_helper.im"
  }
}

It's not the correct cab anyway.

This cab <kuid:404575:100090> looks like an unfinished asset. It doesn't have any controls or displays installed.
Remove these 2 lines from the config.txt, without controls and displays they aren't required.
Code:
script                                  "214.gs"
class                                   "BR214"
The mesh-table in the config.txt could be reduced to this version
Code:
mesh-table
{
  {
    mesh                                "cabine/br_214_cab.im"
  }
}
Without controls and displays the helper mesh isn't required.

Peter

Back