Hard copy of Trainz 19

Hi Trainlover16
Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of the TRS19 Boxed editions. We are hoping to have stock again soon, however with everything that is happening in regards to lockdowns/etc, we cannot currently give a date for when boxed editions may be back in stock.

One option, if you are intending to use a time limited discount voucher, would be to place an order for the digital download (and try downloading this if you want to). Once boxed editions are available again, you will be able to upgrade to a boxed edition by purchasing the 'shipping only' item in our store, which will allow you to pay the shipping cost of the boxed edition.

Hey thanks! So i have a laptop now and will be getting a desktop soon. If i purchase to digital copy now my laptop would i be abke to transfer that to my desktop at a later time?

Hey thanks! So i have a laptop now and will be getting a desktop soon. If i purchase to digital copy now my laptop would i be abke to transfer that to my desktop at a later time?

Yup. You can copy over your data folder to the desktop and download a fresh copy on the desktop. There is no restrictions for that with Trainz unlike other programs.

Back