InstantLoad Problem

I am trying to use instantload commands on AI trains. When I set a train to instantload it executes the command properly but does not move on to the next command. What can I do to fix this? I have tried instantloading straight out of the portal and at a trackmark with the same result.
Thanks in advance!

Did you use the command that has the options (random, no double stacks)? There's 2 with close to the same name.

I did not investigate but I've also had this problem, but for me only half the train loaded. I figured it was something with the rolling stock and that bombed the script, but as I said I did zero investigation.

This was with both commands in TRS19

Hi

Frogpipe is correct. I had a similar problem and after a bit of trial and error found that it was a faulty item of rolling stock causing the problem. Unfortunately I can't remember which one it was but I found it by removing the first vehicle that failed to load as it was this one that had killed the script.

Regards

Brian

C_Blabsky I was using the built-in rules with no options. I found the one I think you are referring to on JointedRail, its called Instantload_13. I implemented it and it seems to work just as it is supposed to, although I haven't tried every rolling stock asset yet obviously, so I may run into some of the problems frogpipe and Kennilworth are having. For now though, problem seems to be fixed. Thanks!

My experience with these commands is when I have many commodities installed or if a particular cars has many commodities in its configuration the command will time out. I was able to correct it by either reducing the number of commodities installed or reducing the commodity count in the particular car.

Some cars have way too many commodities or large configurations that it will time out the script. The JR script has a protection against the timeout built-in to it to avoid the issue.

Back