installed, payware

Ghost42

I am getting a route/session ready for release, I have assets 'installed, payware', are these best swapped out to keep 'all on the DLS'?

That would be a good thing. Also some files are labled as modified. If they do not have an upload date, they could be something you bought from a 3rd party or a free file from another web site. Lots of people here hate to have look all over the net for a file to make the upload complete.

However if you list urls for the payware or modified free stuff, they will love you for it.

That depends on the payware. If they are items in the base routes that come with the game, then we all have them anyway. You can probably check that by date installed being the same as when you got the game. If you bought extra routes/packs, they would have a later date, but it certainly is best for others if a route doesn't contain third party assets. Trying to find those can be a right pain... :D

I'll take the advice and try to get everything to 'base' or 'on the dls', it removes all doubt.
I'll certainly agree with "Trying to find these can be a right pain.....".

' installed, payware' by Auran can be confusing to me of little brain - is there a way of filtering in surveyor - 'base' and 'installed from dls'?
There are so many types of TRS19 which doesn't help.

You could have a totally separate install that includes only the TRS19 "base" routes and DLS/Content Manager freeware. Anything to be distributed could be created with that "no payware" install. But the problem is, now that there are "regional" editions of TRS19, you don't know what a "base" install means any longer.

Back