Invisible consist

lenscab

Hi qll,,, When I look round in mini map I can see consist 285 or consist 387 in fact there is a few round the map but when I go down close and have a look there is nothing there, can anyone explain this please?.
Len

Hi qll,,, When I look round in mini map I can see consist 285 or consist 387 in fact there is a few round the map but when I go down close and have a look there is nothing there, can anyone explain this please?.
Len

Are there ATLS grade crossings located where you see the invisible consists on the minimap? The older ATLS crossing system used invisible trains to trigger the actual crossing gates and/or flashers.

--Lamont

See previous posts about "Ghost Consists" Clean by running "Delete Missing Assets". It works in TRS19. This runs a long time and you must "save" after complete.

Thaks you guys,,, Delete mising assetsdid the trick, I guess you never stop learning with this. Thanks again.
Len

They may derailed cars/locos in the Route instead of in the session or vice versa. I had a bunch of these last week (or was it the week before).

Try Edit Route then use ctrl F2 to move to Driver and see if they appear.

If not try Edit Session then use ctrl F1 to move to surveyor and see if they appear.

Any rolling stock with an X above it needs to be rerailed (or better yet deleted).

For me, delete missing asset did nothing.

Horace

Back