Trainz Plus 2020 Q1 Release Candidate - 106618

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
We've released an update for Trainz Plus Beta - 106291 to Trainz Plus RC - 106618.

This version has assertions disabled and you can update using the Trainz Plus Beta stream.

There is also a Mac version in the works.

Subject to feedback this version will be released as the official "2020 Q1 Trainz Plus Update".

Thanks to all our testers once again for your invaluable support.

As info only...
after patch had some asset issues (newer available, etc). I did a deep DBR and then everything was fine. Launched Ottertail-to_Castle Junction - Automatic Session - and had a Diesel Loco sitting all by itself in "nothing" but sky. Waited and waited and nothing else ever did appear. Exited game, relaunched the route and all worked fine. Some earlier runs of some of other routes (mostly driving with AI) worked fine. So after a very slight shaky start with one route/session everything seems fine.

Install went fine. First time I opened one of my routes I got a CTD. I restarted and opened the route again. Everything’s is now fine. Everything now working as expected.

Hello.

Installation ok.

Only:

Code:
188 assets - Installed, payware (not active)

9 assets    - Built-in, Missing dependencies
                   <kuid2:45324:555201:1> <unknown asset> from build-in, missing dependencies
                   14 asset - Installed, payware (not active) from built-in, missing dependencies.

1 asset      - base, missing dependencies <kuid:-3:10126> CoreStrings
                   <kuid:447264:1005> <Unknown location>

18 asset     - built-in, Newer version available (not donwload available from DLS directly from "Donwload" option into the context menu)
                   Is needed open new CM windows with "List Assets Version" option into the context menu).

Regards

Manuel

Hello.

Code:
188 assets - Installed, payware (not active)

9 assets    - Built-in, Missing dependencies
                   <kuid2:45324:555201:1> <unknown asset> from build-in, missing dependencies
                   14 asset - Installed, payware (not active) from built-in, missing dependencies.

1 asset      - base, missing dependencies <kuid:-3:10126> CoreStrings
                   <kuid:447264:1005> <Unknown location>

18 asset     - built-in, Newer version available (not donwload available from DLS directly from "Donwload" option into the context menu)
                   Is needed open new CM windows with "List Assets Version" option into the context menu).
Manuel

Manuel, that's what I had. A deep DBR fixed all.

C&O Hinton Division - Thurmond Empties
I am unable to change camera view.
- EVERY attempt to change camera results in a popup msg "camera change rejected"

This same msg appears also in 105100 - So I'm not sure what this means.

Last edited:
Hello

Manuel, that's what I had. A deep DBR fixed all.

Thanks Mac.

How many times I must to do DBR's? I know the Database Repair (DBR) from Develover menu option.

but sorry if I don't understand. what is "deep DBR"? Is the same?.

I think I missed that class :eek:

Could you help me?

Thanks a lot for your help.

regards

Manuel

It's a full Database repair that takes a lot longer, activated by holding down ctrl and then pressing repair database.

Mismatched checksum glitch...

...but installed OK on second try.
After EDBR the Ottertail-to-CastleJCt Automatic session is running fine.:D

After restoring my data from a backup and getting things setup, I finally had a chance to do some testing today. So far the build looks good. I didn't find any outstanding issues in the 4 hours that I used the program today. I will continue to test and see if I can prod anything to appear.

After selecting fill grid in selected area with a texture and then going to Topology to adjust terrain I am left with the square select area from previous selection
It's random . Switching back and forth usually fixes it when it happens

Since this happened refer to post #18

I have opened and saved the game 3 times it wasn't until the 4th time I opened the route that I didn't get a ( use changes or revert message ) before loading

Dave

Back