Where can I go from 105096

narrowgauge

92 year oldTrainz veteran
I have 105096.

How can I update to the latest build?

I have no interest in included routes or content, I just want to have the latest build. The current method of naming variants is very confusing as there does not seem to be an identifiable specific up-to-date code version common to them all.

Peter

Build 105096 is the latest build or update for TRS19 SP1 Standard or Classic Edition, there is nothing later in that version line. I have this as one of my TRS19 installs.

Build 105100 is a bit more confusing. In my case it is TRS19 Platinum and is the latest build for that version line. It is or was also the build number for the earlier Trainz Plus version but the new Plus beta, about to be released, will have a higher build number.

AFAIK all three versions, TRS19 SP1, Platinum and Trainz Plus, all share the same code but differ in the permissions on which features you are allowed to access. Platinum and Plus, for example, can access the new Unified Driver Surveyor interface while Plus has access to other "cool" features.

My opinions anyway - others may have more accurate info.

Thank you both, your answers prompted me to check my subscription which turned out to be Gold, renewable in September. I had forgotten this, now I know what to do.

One silly old duffer,

Peter

Back