TRS19 download failed

ffccnn

I am trying to install TRS19 Platinum with the online installer. Already four attempts and all have failed in the middle of downloading it. This is my last resource to ask for help before I call Visa to stop the payment. Thanks.

I am trying to install TRS19 Platinum with the online installer. Already four attempts and all have failed in the middle of downloading it. This is my last resource to ask for help before I call Visa to stop the payment. Thanks.

It could be a slow internet connection, or your antivirus eating the download. Try using a download manager and when installing turn your antivirus off. Given that there are so many people online right now due to the virus, because they have nothing else better to do, I'm inclined to think this is the problem. N3V has also had some intermittent disconnect issues with their servers, and this may also be related to the problem.

John, thanks. I am using the online installer. How can I connect the installer to a download manager? If I had a URL I could try with my download manager.

If available, better use the full (offline) installer. This can be downloaded using a download manager, which allows resuming an interrupted download.

Peter

John, thanks. I am using the online installer. How can I connect the installer to a download manager? If I had a URL I could try with my download manager.

Peter has a better solution. (I forgot about this one!)

I think the file download manager will intervene automatically when the download starts. I can't remember because I haven't used one in about 12 years or more.

The servers seem to be having a problem. I had an issue with TRS19 taking my login info to download from the DLS about the same time. Maybe Spiffy is still tweaking stuff.

William

So far so good although a little slow. Nowadays we have plenty of time locked down :hehe:

wy5pr1a60PwAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Thank you guys

Well I can confirm there is still a major problem and no doubt it won't get looked at until tomorrow (Monday). I can still only download one item (been true for last 2 days) before it fails with "MyTrainz authentication failed." This requires shutting down the pc and restarting and it will work - for one item ONLY. Patience....

OK, it has been installed.
Now it doesn't run:
"Unable to authorise this product. Please check your MyTrainz account details......" (yes, message with bad spelling by the way)

I guess this is only the beginning...

I am in finally. Where can I find the filter to select only certain types of assets?
I don't want to scan the list of assets to find a station, for example.

thanks

I am in finally. Where can I find the filter to select only certain types of assets?
I don't want to scan the list of assets to find a station, for example.

thanks

The square icon that looks like a monitor. Look for search filter. Or press CTRL-F to bring it up.

SHIFT-CTRL-F is the key combination for the content filter.
CTRL-F is the key combination for searching named objects in the map.

Peter

Back