TS2019 Installer Error

I am running into difficulties trying to install Trainz 19 Platinum on my computer. The installation software refuses to finish and comes up with the following message. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Untitled-1.png

There's a couple of things that can cause that.

- Your antivirus can interrupt the patch installer and corrupt the files. Try disabling your antivirus while installing.

- Your internet connection is slow and keeps corrupting the file. You can use a file download manager and try again.

Also has the C drive enough room? The default location for the data is the C drive even though you might instruct the programme to load on a different drive. TRS19 has two folders it needs to install.

There has also been issues with connection to N3V. Overloaded or faults still happening from the last couple of days. Not sure yet if that's cleared up but the system is getting overloaded with everyone staying home.

There is a known issue, which is mention in several posts. I can download only one item and then it faults out saying login details can't be authenticated. This may be connected.

I had the same problem. As JCitron mentioned, try a download manager. The one I used is called "Free Download Manager" from FreeDownloadManager.org and it did the job. I don't know why this should be necessary but maybe the bits get confused on the way from Australia to North America.

I had the same problem. As JCitron mentioned, try a download manager. The one I used is called "Free Download Manager" from FreeDownloadManager.org and it did the job. I don't know why this should be necessary but maybe the bits get confused on the way from Australia to North America.

Their server is actually located in Texas, but due the extra burden put on the internet, many connections are timing out. It's these timeouts that are causing the corruption and where the download manager comes in.

How do I open it in Download Manager? The version you suggested, schweitzerdude, will only open specific file types.

Start up TRS19.

At the Launcher, click on Manage Content.

On the top you'll see columns. Right click and add all the missing ones.

You can then drag them around and resize them to fit your screen.

Clicking on the column its self will sort.

Filter. You can change those or make some of your own.
Change the filter to Download Station
Sort on upload date.

You'll see stuff currently available for download with the latest date or oldest date depending upon how you sort.

Free Download Manager needs an add-on for Firefox, not sure about other browsers, however.

You probably need to download the Full installer not the Online one. If it's not auto activating on clicking the link then
Start Free Download Manager, click the big + top left,
Go to https://www.auran.com/planetauran/DownloadTRS19.php highlight the download link and right click, copy the URL and paste it into the URL box in the Download Manager, OK it and then click download.

Not enough disk space I believe... my TRS19 install folder is almost 14gb then add to that 60gb and up for your data folder with limited routes and assets. My main data folder is about 200gb. That's for a good number of routes (about 75). I have 2TB SSD as my D drive mainly just for Trainz. Others can add their opinion but you'll likely need to add a hard disk or SSD.

Last edited:
Initially it needs a lot more space than the install, around double as it has to decompress the files before installing them.

Good news, I got it installed in the end.

Now I just need to figure out why Platinum Edition content isn't showing.

Last edited:
The installer only installs the game and Kickstarter. For the other content you are entitled to click the CONTENT STORE button on opening splash panel, then check both the Store and Purchased icons. The routes you are entitled to will show with a "Download" button.

Back