TS2019 Installer Error

Using drives other than C:

Reading above it sounds as if drive C: is not an option despite installation selection. If so then Im wasting my time with this game as my C: Drive is windows only and no space; maybe a refund, shame enjoyed trainz over the years. Anyone know of a way of installing avoiding C:?
Stay safe everyone :udrool:

You can install on any drive where there is enough space. You can specify a location for the game itself and then when you start the game you must specify the location of your "data" folder which will end up being much larger than the game. I have a 2TB SSD drive as my D drive and it's only for Tane and TS19 installs.

Reading above it sounds as if drive C: is not an option despite installation selection. If so then Im wasting my time with this game as my C: Drive is windows only and no space; maybe a refund, shame enjoyed trainz over the years. Anyone know of a way of installing avoiding C:?
Stay safe everyone :udrool:

You can install it anywhere you like including an external drive (USB3 and SSD recommended) and then move the data folder to the same place, there is nothing in it until you start installing the additional routes or stuff from the DLS so it won't clog up your C drive. None of my Trainz installs have anything on the C drive apart from the user redirect txt file, which just tells TANE or TRS19 where your data folder is if not on C. As you have TANE you probably should have done the same with the TANE userdata?

Back