Payware not active big issue

Cadman

What a pain in the butt. I am in a bit of a head scratcher. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running trainz plus. I have a gold membership. I own through JR site all the routes. Coal country, Tidewater, P&B, ER, MW...etc. Also I purchased through Jr site a ton of payware locos. through the content menu of the launcher I have downloaded betas of coal country and tidewater for 2019 also locos i didn't own through jr purchased downloads . Now I have a big issue with installed payware not active for most of my gp7 and gp9 locos. with the troubled asset being EMD old SD/GP cab low (silver) author wearsprada kuid:506034:280970. I tried uninstalling through content tab via the launcher all extra gp7/gp9 locos I dloaded through the launcher and reinstalling my purchased jr routes and locos using the open for edit trick then reverting to original but the asset will not get clean. So this renders most gp7 or gp9 locos that use this asset useless along with any sessions that use any of these locos. I have been trying to fix this issue for WAY TO LONG!. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

HELP!

We're looking into the preview pass stuff - stay tuned for updates (there are a couple of other threads)

Tony thanks,

My issue really is when this happens, it renders all purchased JR routes (through their site) that share any of these payware assets useless. with no way to resolve the issue.

Cadman

Back