I bought TRS19 Platinum this morning 4 hours ago

lukewc

Hi, need some clarification.

I bought TRS19 Platinum 4 hours ago, but when I download I get the regular TRS19 NOT the platinum version?
I sought that the Trainz TRS19 would be replaced with the TRS Platinum version.
When I install I don't see the new camera settings. What is wrong or what do I wrong?

Lukewc

Platinum Edition is build 105100 and you must log in with the same account you used to purchase it.

If you have TRS19 still installed (most likely 105096) then make sure you're starting the correct version.

If you only have 105096 installed, you can patch from that to 105100 using the trs19pe patch stream.

Hi Tony, thanks
Still have some issues I have patched TRS19 to TRS19 Platinum now, shows up Platinum

Now I have the following problem:
I did removed the old TRS19 (after making a full backup). then installed again from my trainz to find out that it was the same (old) trs19, which has changed of course the "userdata-redirect-map.txt"
now I can't access my old data anymore! the settings in TRS19 point to the date folder, but when I startup Platinum I don't get my data into Platinum. I have copied the "userdata-redirect-map.txt in the right folder on the C: drive pointing to the data folder set in Platinum, but not with any success I get the data back.
What I am doing wrong?
Lukewc

Use the in-game "Install tab" to point the new build to the data folder. Editing the text file is risky (a space or " here or there breaks things). You can only have one build pointing at one folder. If they both point at the same folder you'll have problems also.

Hi Lukewc
The 'userdata-redirect-map.txt' will tell Trainz where your LocalData folder is located. However, if your Trainz install has a different install location, it will not see the old LocalData folder.

You can manually set the LocalData folder location by following the information in this article, which will also give pointers for finding your LocalData folder (you could also open the userdata-redirect-map.txt file to see previous locations): https://support.trainzportal.com/in...netrs19-has-disappeared-how-can-i-get-it-back

Regards

Back