Safetran Issue

Mkultra04

How Tomorrow Moves
On all the routes I have that use the safetran system I've noticed an issue with the signals. When ever I'm given complex indications the signal prior always gives me either a stop or restricting indication stating the next signal is in an unknown state. For instance just today I got a clear signal, then a stop with no approach, then a medium approach medium, no junctions were lined against me, and I was the only train on the line. When I hovered over the signal it said "signal ahead is in an unknown state", what could be causing this? Also thought I should mention that almost every indication that contains a flashing light has this happen to the signal before it. Is this an error with the safetran system its self or is this human error? Sorry if this has been mentioned in a thread before, I did a quick scan to see if it was mentioned recently but saw nothing.

Last edited:
Sounds like old JR signals as found on the East Kentucky route. This is the only route I've come across with this problem. The solution is to place an invisible signal next to the faulty ones which you can do in the session level if needs be.

Sounds like old JR signals as found on the East Kentucky route. This is the only route I've come across with this problem. The solution is to place an invisible signal next to the faulty ones which you can do in the session level if needs be.

Ok thanks, I'll try that.

Back