Missing switchstands

Mkultra04

How Tomorrow Moves
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but does anyone have the KUIDs for the switch stands on GTW flint sub and Dericms other routes. I have been searching on and off for a few weeks but have had no luck. Can anyone help me out?

Unfortunately I don't have the kuids for the switches, that's what I'm trying to find.

I've downloaded the route. It is Build 3.7 which means it's meant for TRS12 SP1 HF4. This will cause Speed Tree issues, and I have 122 missing dependencies.

Here's the switch stands:

<kuid:336419:1035> PRR switch - Yard Target Left ---- Eastcoast Trainz ---- No longer available
<kuid:336419:31003> CSX Wier Branch Switchstand LEFT ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:336419:1096> SAL Ground Switch Stand with U-5 controller LEFT ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:210096:28056> EP Switch 01
<kuid:336419:1034> PRR Switch - Yard Target Right ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:336419:1095> SAL Ground Switch Stand with U-5 controller RIGHT ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:39134:102369> Switch Machine NS 1
<kuid2:39134:102368:1> Switch Machine US & S
<kuid2:63290:24043:3> Switchstand Tall Frame 1

Eastcoast Trainz pulled his content from circulation and shutdown his website a number of years ago. The content is nowhere to be found unless you have it archived.

I've downloaded the route. It is Build 3.7 which means it's meant for TRS12 SP1 HF4. This will cause Speed Tree issues, and I have 122 missing dependencies.

Here's the switch stands:

<kuid:336419:1035> PRR switch - Yard Target Left ---- Eastcoast Trainz ---- No longer available
<kuid:336419:31003> CSX Wier Branch Switchstand LEFT ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:336419:1096> SAL Ground Switch Stand with U-5 controller LEFT ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:210096:28056> EP Switch 01
<kuid:336419:1034> PRR Switch - Yard Target Right ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:336419:1095> SAL Ground Switch Stand with U-5 controller RIGHT ---- Eastcoast Trainz ----- No longer available
<kuid:39134:102369> Switch Machine NS 1
<kuid2:39134:102368:1> Switch Machine US & S
<kuid2:63290:24043:3> Switchstand Tall Frame 1

Eastcoast Trainz pulled his content from circulation and shutdown his website a number of years ago. The content is nowhere to be found unless you have it archived.
Ha well looks like I've got some work to do then. Thanks for finding those, they must have slipped under my radar as I've never heard of east coast trainz.

Ha well looks like I've got some work to do then. Thanks for finding those, they must have slipped under my radar as I've never heard of east coast trainz.

You're welcome. He shutdown a few years ago if not longer so that's possible.

Yeah that's going to be a lot of work.

You're welcome. He shutdown a few years ago if not longer so that's possible.

Yeah that's going to be a lot of work.
So there's rely no were to go to find them? Sucks I can't just bulk replace missing scenery like you can with splines/ track.

So there's rely no were to go to find them? Sucks I can't just bulk replace missing scenery like you can with splines/ track.

Switch stands and signals can be bulk replaced if they exist in the route, but missing dependencies cannot. There's something in the works, mentioned recently by Tony I think, that said they're working on a way to replace missing asset references with an actual asset. This would mean knowing what the asset is, plugging in the KUID, then doing the replace asset thing.

Unfortunately, his stuff is gone. I think the issue was caused by pirates and illegal distribution of his content. It's too bad it had to go that way.

Switch stands and signals can be bulk replaced if they exist in the route, but missing dependencies cannot. There's something in the works, mentioned recently by Tony I think, that said they're working on a way to replace missing asset references with an actual asset. This would mean knowing what the asset is, plugging in the KUID, then doing the replace asset thing.

Unfortunately, his stuff is gone. I think the issue was caused by pirates and illegal distribution of his content. It's too bad it had to go that way.
Yeah I always hate seeing sites disappear, Witsimulations just went down, so unfortunate. Hopefully they get that figured out it's an overdue and would be a very useful feature.

I have PRR Switch left and right, contact me directly.

On the other hand, I also have a thing I use http://sourcebox.federalproductions.com/Federal Production's Thingy.cdp to handle missing assets.

What I do is, I clone it, then open it and change the KUID to match the missing asset. Then commit.

When you go back into the route, where ever the missing item was, you'll see a cone with colored stripes, pointed at the ground. You can then select and bulk replace, or drive around in a weird peppermint forrest, up to you :D

Back