Brazemore Yard Freight hauler mission - Junctions are all locked, unable to do tasks

agathosdaimon

Being that i got TMR 17 recently - all the content from that i could install in trs19 through the content store. Having done that i am trying the Brazemore yard map and freighthauler session and my first task is to couple up to the consist on a parallel line for which i am instructed to use the junctions. All the junctions are locked - how can i unlock them all? is there something i am missing here or is the session a bit borked?

also as is it the case with teh TMR17 routes one is only allowed to use DCC mode? i tried realistic and the train simply wont move, it will just spin on the spot - reverser forward, brakes released, throttle up a notch - nothing, up more notches and its just smoke and wheel slips but no movement. this seems an unnecessary restriction

thanks, i gather from that thread then that the Brazemore yard freighthauler session is broken?

and regarding realistic drive mode is that not possible in sessions that are from TMR17?

When I have a session that won't run in '19 I usually ignore it (the session) and setup my own. In some cases I go into the session commands and disable all game ending commands (end if signal on red is ran, etc) and sometimes I have gone into the command that sets switches and set them so they they are not locked. I remember I looked at this session and the the train in front of you (after you couple to your cars and pull forward) is supposed to Navigate to a track mark and move out of your way. But it doesn't. So I just deleted it, set the switches, and moved on with the session. Then when delivering the first set of cars I came upon a red signal that would not go green. I had disabled the "end session on red signal passed" so I just ran the signal and moved on. Again, my advice is to just setup your own scenario and do your own thing.

okay i guess i can do that - in trs19 i can go into editing while in the session cant i? instead of in earlier trainz where i had to edit it in the separate surveyor mode

also - still -no one can tell me if it is possible in the brazemore yard or other routes from TMR17 to control trains with realistic controls rather than DCC mode?

Back