trs1019 platium not working [solved]

hello to all so I downloaded the platium 2019, I have it on my computer so when I click on start game, gave me a pop up box that says "unable t authorize product check my trainz account details in launcher settings and internet. so I went to my trainz and iam all updated loged in and it had all my information listed. I knew it was to good to be true. the game is broken and I have not even open it. what a shame I thought that it might be great; but my mistake, and also if my trainz account was not updated with my information then my trainz a new era would not run and its running fine and it even checks my trainz account and its good. so 2019 platium is a fake in my opinion.

switchmen37

Hello Robinson Crusoe. You seem to be all alone with this problem. The game isn't broken, in fact it's the best Trainz yet.
I think your problem is that you need to put your username and password into the internet tab of the LAUNCHER, not My Trainz. Do that and all should be good.
Fake? I don't think so.
cheers
Graeme

Grazlash is correct. I got the same thing and just entered my userID and password into the internet tab. All good...

Hello Robinson Crusoe. You seem to be all alone with this problem.

Not quite alone, he has "Friday" with him:D I also forgot to add my username and password into the Install tab and (very briefly until my lone neuron "kicked in") had the same issue

hello to all, yeah so, I checked out the internet tab and I did not put in my username and password. I got my username but funny thing though I forgot my password. I had it written down but got thrown out in the trash.

switchmen37

hello to all,

so I I knew my username, an I found my password. and trs19 platium is up and running. a made that same mistake when I had trs06 and tane, you would thought I would learn my lesson of typing in the username and password in the internet settings by now.

switchmen37

Back