Missing kuid for 33 items.

BeKin

Hey sorry to be posting here so often. So for 33 different steam locomotive items it says I am missing one asset. <kuid2:103021:100525:21> It says it is LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.7: kuid2:103021:100525:21. The problem is that I already downloaded this file in addition to LilB's sound library from JointedRail's dependencies area but when I upload it to trainz the assets still say they are missing. Is there an alternate place I can go to get this file so that these assets can work? Anything would help so that I can use these assets.

Hey sorry to be posting here so often. So for 33 different steam locomotive items it says I am missing one asset. <kuid2:103021:100525:21> It says it is LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.7: kuid2:103021:100525:21. The problem is that I already downloaded this file in addition to LilB's sound library from JointedRail's dependencies area but when I upload it to trainz the assets still say they are missing. Is there an alternate place I can go to get this file so that these assets can work? Anything would help so that I can use these assets.

Don't worry about asking.

Check that the asset isn't open for editing. If that is the case, that can cause the same error.

There is also a newer version available.

<kuid2:103021:100525:25> LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.6

Install this one if you can and that may fix your problem.

I didn't find it there, but there was a lot of other good content. If it helps at all this content that I'm trying to get came from https://www.thebackshops.com/routes/freeware/CO.html

They say at the bottom that they need two dependencies, the script library and the sound effects library. When I went to JointedRail and downloaded their dependencies for that it covered the sound effect not the script.

Back