what comes with trs19 platium

hello I have looked for trs19 platium on fourms I did not see any, but any way does any one knows whats in the platium 1019. iam talking about routes like is it all routes from different countries.

swtichmen37

Thanks for the links, but I have the same question. I see routes to download from the content store that I have purchase in T:ANE, but nowhere either in the Driver or the Content store do I see Sebino Lake, Niddertalban, Edinburgh-Dundee, or the Rocky Mountains. All I see are Content Sample #1 and Kickstarter 2. There must be a way to download the routes that Switchman37 and I are missing?

- Sorry, I take some of that back. There is a lot to scroll through so maybe it is just a matter of finding them. I do see Edinburgh anyway...

Last edited:
All the DLC routes and "stuff" that I had purchased or had as "freebies" for TS12 and TANE was available for me to download in TRS19 via the content store. It was all there including stuff I had forgotten that I had purchased.

alot comes with TRS19 Platinum - i was surprised with it all and pleased to see it recognise my dlc for other trainz editions - the content store program and the way the Content manager all work now is really good, - much better integrated in with the whole game. Trainz 19 platinum is superb i am far more impressed with than i thought i would be i still think there are some things that could be better like the ingame search of the DLS still gives so much results for things that are broken and or completely incompatible with trs19 or missing dependencies which one has to chase up some third party for if they are even still around

If you purchased 2019 Platinum, and do not see any extra content, your first step should be to go to the launcher, click on Content Store, and go to the "Purchased," section. There you will find assets like Sebino Lake, the Nickel Plate Set, and the Dreyfus Hudson, among the other included content. :)

As far as figuring out what's in a game, the MyTrainz page is perfect for that ;). It is completely honest. Everything content-wise is on that page, even the extra content, even though you can't see the engines in the "Engines in 2019" image slider.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am ending up finding it all. I am wondering though about the TMR17 routes I purchased for T:ANE, like Bidye, Seasontown, and others. They show up in the Content Store as gray buttons. No install and no purchase. I guess I will contact support about that.

Despite the glowing reviews above for the Content Store interface, it still has bugs. The grey buttons are one as well as the apparent failures to install content that results in the View Errors button even though the content is installed and works. And some of the content installed by the store requires going into Content Manager to download items from the DLS and running many database repairs to get rid of the false faulty content in DLC packages. It took quite a bit of work but I was finally able to get all the DLC that I have bought over the years into the game except for Murchison 2, which of course is the one I really want the most.

William

Yes, I'm hoping a new release will fix things with the Store. I have "blank" buttons (all grey, no text) on items that are installed. I also have 2 locomotives that have a "AU" price on them (I'm in US and other items are in US dollars) and the 2 locos are not in my Content Vault to "select". I'm a Gold Plus member so I don't know why they are not available to download, or, Select and download. (A CSX GE C400-8W, CN C40-8) - And of course, there continues to be the install error msg that is a false return (items installs fine.)

Back