Cant find them

lenscab

Hi again,,,, I am trying to use Msgsapper B13 , and I want the logs and the wagon for it as I have tried and nothing works with what I have, also I need the container wagon and the containers that work together, can you help me please as I cannot find what goes with what.
Len

Hi. In order to be able to help you we need the following information:

KUID of desired wagon
KUID of desired log product
KUID of BI3 object

With this information in hand, someone should be able to help you.

Is Sapper's BI3 preloaded? If so,
find the object in content manager,
list dependencies,
find the desired log load and select list dependents.

This should show you any wagons or objects that have them included in their config file.

Hi and thaks for your reply,,I think I might have to try something else as it seems a bit complicated but here is what I tried to do.
I was wanting to unload Logs, like the ones from the forestry ind and at another part of route containers. What I tried was Sap_b13_Container and intermodal,,,Kuid:439337:105665. And for the logs Sap_b13_logging Kuid:439337:105602.
I just could not find the wagons or the product to match, Hope that is of some use.
Len

Hi again,,, it was not preloaded, I downloaded it from the CM and I don't seem to find the assets that go with the industry, I need a bit of help with that .
Len

Hi again,,, it was not preloaded, I downloaded it from the CM and I don't seem to find the assets that go with the industry, I need a bit of help with that .
Len

Had a look and they seem to be hosted elsewhere, you can add containers etc of your own choosing.

Hi Len I went looking for the particular car that works with forestry. I couldn't find it. Until my computer is working again I cant be of much help. However, that logging railcar is included with the kickstarter county route. You might find it there inside one of the sessions.

If all else fails you can download as many of the dave snow and btvfd skeleton log flatcars as you want. They work great, and most have a single commodity that's easy to pick out in the product list.

As for programming the bi3, I am not sure. I am still using tane. Best to search for msgsapper's bi3 thread and follow his instructions on how to properly set them up.

Thanks for your replies and I have to say I am ok with the auran forestry but it is with the B13s, and I have watched Msgsappers tutorials but he has only shown coal and I want see how he does the logs and what assets and stock he uses.
Len

Back