Session freezes

joth

I have various AI trains on my route that depart at different times.

Various mission codes and "Stop and Timetables" (from Pguy) have been set up for this.

There is silence on the hard disk, no access.

Sometime between 10 min and 2 h everything goes on as if nothing has happened.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

The build ranges from 105096 to Release 106291. It is the same for all releases

Hello Juergen,

I have experienced that myself and reported the issue to the QA Team. I was told that the issue is being investigated in so many more words. It has something to do with the AI threading and messaging sub-system.

In my experience, the simulation will stop running after about 30 minutes to an hour. Saving the running session and returning seems to fix this for awhile, but then things slowly get worse. As time goes on, signals don't display the correct aspects, and or the AI ignores signals, track direction markers, and speed limits. It's like a fraternity party has broken out among the AI and they're off on a free-for-all party and trashing everything!

In some cases, the AI need a prodding. They'll stop at a station or a signal and sit there until I click on them and directed them to continue schedule. In other times, the symptom is similar to what you are experiencing where the AI will sit there, sit, and sit, then resume running as if nothing was a miss and they were taking a lunch break.

Hello John,
thanks for your explanations.
I will wait for the next update and hope for the best

Back