Does anyone have this?

memeguy10

I'm looking for a tree that has no leaves, like those you see in the first few days of spring it should look something like this:
images

If You have one that looks like that, please send me one

Since you have TS2009, you can still use billboard trees. Search the DLS for the user dmdrake. If there is one out there he made it.

William

My scroll through "tree" on the DLS led to a collection of various sizes of "winter tree" with names beginning with "JVC~(Tr-19 winter)Tree", for TS2009, by jankvis. One of them might come close to what you're looking for. Also, I think many of the non-billboard "real" or "speed" trees lose their leaves when you set the season calendar to a winter (or "first few days of spring") date?

My scroll through "tree" on the DLS led to a collection of various sizes of "winter tree" with names beginning with "JVC~(Tr-19 winter)Tree", for TS2009, by jankvis. One of them might come close to what you're looking for. Also, I think many of the non-billboard "real" or "speed" trees lose their leaves when you set the season calendar to a winter (or "first few days of spring") date?
Ts2009 doesn't have speedtree.

I have some of his stuff as build-in

He has some trees with Spring in the title that look like what you want. Be sure you tick the box for TRS2004 as all his trees were made for that version.

William

Edit: Trunda and Niffi also made some really good trees. I don't think they ever made it to the DLS but here is a link to some so you can if they are what you are looking for.

https://archiv.trainzdepot.net/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?catid=38&rowstart=0

Last edited:
Back