Content creation during a pandemic.

Greetings Jango !
So glad that you and your family are safe. I pray for Italy and will continue to do so. You're route looks fantastic. My family used to rent a cabin in Donner Lake when I was a young boy during the winter. To this day, I've never seen so much snow piled up ! You've captured the atmosphere from there very well.

donner100.thumb.jpg.fb62f7addef4dd97773bd537e41cfa95.jpg

Thanks for your participation, guys!

Hi Jango:

Great news to hear that you and your family are doing well!! We have been staying home for 2 weeks now. Yesterday our daughter dropped off a load of groceries for us. We are so lucky to have her living near by now.

It has become obvious that it will likely not be until June 2021 or later before there is a vaccine for Covid-19 (though I certainly hope that it comes sooner). So staying at home and physical distancing has become the norm for the next 12-18 months. I sure wish that the leaders of some countries stop telling their fellow countryman that this will only last a few weeks or so. Not true!!

Stay safe everone :D

Derek

Since im in Quarantine right now. I had way too many ideas on which routes to work on. Im already working on a Fictional German Route.

But i have also another Project. I am Planning or starting now working on an "HSL1" Route (Which connects Lille Europe to Brussels Midi if im not wrong) And once im finished I am working on the 1st phase of the LGV Nord "Gare Du Nord" Starting From Lille. And then For the 2nd Phase Will be the HS1 Going to London.

Right now Ive Gattered so little information on the HSL1. So if somebody Lives or visited France Or Belgium. Please give me The names or maps of the Stations that go After Lille and through the HSL1. And if someone knows a link to a video on the HSL1. Id be most Appreciated.

This is what ive gatthered

300px-Hslbenelux.png
[/IMG]

200px-Fretin-triangle-diagram.svg.png

I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

Quick Question: Other than Lafranceentrains. I have the DLS TGVs, but are there other high-detailed TGVs?

"Man, I'll be glad when this social distancing stuff is overwith so we can get some work done around here ! "
Social-Distancing-at-work.jpg

Hello everybody,

I live in Brescia, Lombardy, Italy. One of the centers of the epidemic, although now it seems stabilized.
Here the situation is always very serious.

I think I can safely say that the Trainz community greatly value you Jango, I hope you and your family are ok during this terrible time, all we can collectively do is isolate ourselves as much as possible and clean everything scrupulously . Best wishes from South Australia.

My niece has just introduced us to Google Hangouts and our close relatives have joined in to make a Family Conversation group - much cheaper than sending SMS and MMS texts. We (my partner and I) have avoided apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc because of their "security" and privacy issues. Google is probably not any better - does the "Do no evil" mantra really mean anything?

We (my partner and I) have avoided apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc because of their "security" and privacy issues. Google is probably not any better - does the "Do no evil" mantra really mean anything?

Same here.

I'm not sure if reskinning is concerted content creation, but when a new asset hits and you just can't resist :hehe:.

The mad scientist engineers at the L&A were tired of riding in their bobber research caboose so built a self powered internal combustion hydrogen rail car. It is called the Engineering Evaluation Equipment Kar a.k.a EEEK :eek:.

L%26A-Route.jpg

I'll get my coat.

Dave

Guessing no one is interested in a Tasmanian route?

I am. Would it be steam era though?

Glad to read that everyone is keeping safe and well. Since my illness keeps me housebound the lockdown hasn't meant any real changes for me personally, but by following world news I am very well aware that it's not that way for everybody. Normally during Easter our little rural town sees lots of visitors due to the network of rail trails in our district, but the town is completely deserted and apart from essential service vehicles the roads are empty. In our town everybody is taking the lockdown seriously, but I was disappointed to read in on-line news reports that a handful of rich entitled b@stards thought it was just fine for them to go to their holiday homes over Easter.

I am. Would it be steam era though?

Glad to read that everyone is keeping safe and well. Since my illness keeps me housebound the lockdown hasn't meant any real changes for me personally, but by following world news I am very well aware that it's not that way for everybody. Normally during Easter our little rural town sees lots of visitors due to the network of rail trails in our district, but the town is completely deserted and apart from essential service vehicles the roads are empty. In our town everybody is taking the lockdown seriously, but I was disappointed to read in on-line news reports that a handful of rich entitled b@stards thought it was just fine for them to go to their holiday homes over Easter.

I wouldn't mind if it was steam era or diesel. I'd use both types on it.

Yes, two somewhat "risque" posts (one of them mine) about a possible consequence of people being cooped up for an extended period were "censored"��

Hm... Anyway, there are a couple of Tassie routes out there, one by Pware I think (which crashes for me), and one on the west coast which I removed all the foreign trees and added gum trees. Looked stupid with magnolias and such! But a new route would always be welcomed.

Hm... Anyway, there are a couple of Tassie routes out there, one by Pware I think (which crashes for me), and one on the west coast which I removed all the foreign trees and added gum trees. Looked stupid with magnolias and such! But a new route would always be welcomed.

Yes I think another Tasmanian route would be good as Tassie is a beautiful little island and as a 3ft6 narrow gauge railway it would look nice.

So how has the coronavirus pandemic effected Upstate New York ? I'm sure you're all wondering. .... So here's an example of business BEFORE this outbreak.
The Pierce House (hotel) used to be a very busy place with a waiting list for rooms.
td bank open

Back