Let down complaint not getting TRS19 offer

rjhowie

It is 00.48am on 17th March on the Net here in the UK and I went through the offer sent regarding getting TRS19 for a great discount but when I tried to go through that it would only let me have it for the full $69. The 17th was the last day of the offer so why am I refused the offer. Niggled and disappointed.

Mine states the offer expires April 1. I guess their offers are as segmented as their actual product these days.

Still 17th March in Australia right now. I would think a cut-off date of 17th, would be end of the day?

1. We go to the store

2. Click on this button

p_p_pIia_p_ia_pGpGia_p_1.png

3. Go to the order and enter the code

Just checked, everything works correctly!

p_p_pIia_p_ia_pGpGia_p_.png

I have just returned to trainz after some years and have taken advatage of the offer no problem, but i also have another offer email till the 31st upgrade 50% off is this for content or just the trainz product
Regards Ray Fry.

I have just returned to trainz after some years and have taken advatage of the offer no problem, but i also have another offer email till the 31st upgrade 50% off is this for content or just the trainz product
Regards Ray Fry.

It works for the entire Trainz store - not just TRS19 upgrade

Cheers

It works for the entire Trainz store - not just TRS19 upgrade

Cheers
Cheers will make use of it then, I will have to dig out my payware that I have someware, I have Trainz New ERA on steam but my TRS19 on the PC that will not be a problem I take it I just Re-installed steam Trainz.

Back