A probably stupid sounding question about TS12 Monorails...

So, yeah, I just took a look through the available Monorail Routes for TS12, and, uh, have a couple of small questions regarding how to actually use the monorails in these routes. So, uh, first, I'm considering using the Electro Island V 4.0 TS12 Final route, but before I download it, i do want to know if, A. There are any specific Monorail Trains that I will need to use the Monorail lines that I need to download, or if any would come with the download, and B. How exactly do I use the Monorails once I get them ready to load in? Obviously, I have little to no idea what downloads I'll need to run the Monorails on the route, nor if just any Monorail from the Download Station will work. So, a little help please? I'd rather know what I need to know before downloading the route, and this way I don't make any mistakes when downloading the route or the trains themselves. So, help? Sorry if this is in the wrong portion of the forum, but I couldn't exactly find anything else that fit the bill of what I'm trying to determine. Either way, Rockatoa, Brickticks out!

In Trainz, a piece of track is a piece of track. You can run whatever you want on it & it will work. That being said, you might look and see if the creator of the route has also made some sessions. Downloading the sessions for that route should download the necessary trains to go with it. Otherwise download the route, open it up in surveyor & find out what monorail track it is using (there are a couple different ones out there, based on different systems) that should help point you in the right direction.

peter

Back