Anyone received this weeks newsletter?

Perhaps they (N3V) are respecting our personal space and keeping a social distance - seems to be the new thing for 2020.

This really weird with no newsletter and last week's screenshot competition still running on. I noticed Zec Murphy replied to a couple of posts on the forum recently, but apart from that there's been nothing posted at all by any member of N3V staff. It must be one heck of a closeted meeting that N3V are having since it's gone on for days now.

It's also possible that, as everything else seems to be shut down, at least where I am, n3v have gone on a pandemic-related hiatus? We certainly wouldn't want our dev team getting sick, now would we?

I heard the next version they are working on had a graphics preview and it was so lifelike it took their breath away. Being short of breath they all had to go out and get tested.... :hehe:

Hi All
I can confirm that no newsletter was sent out last week as Tony has been away for a few days. Everything should return to normal, from our side, next week :) Everyone here is, as far as I am aware, ok in terms of the Corona Virus.

Hoping Nicky9499 is ok as well, I expect he is fairly busy and has not had time to handle the SSOTW threads at the moment :)

Regards

Back