Anyone received this weeks newsletter?

hiawathamr

DLC developer for Trainz
I don't think its just me, but am curious, has anyone received this weeks newsletter or something?
I like seeing the updates they have, and hate missing them.

I had also noticed they went from being received on Friday mornings to Friday nights, and then some, and this week, haven't received it at all..
Stay safe; Cheers

Same here. Sometimes the posting is late, arriving Saturday instead of Friday but it is now Sunday morning here.

No doubt we will receive something "real soon now(TM)".

Still, I like to read them, as they're pretty quick. Shame you deleted it, as I would've asked if you could email me a copy:(

Cheers

Still, I like to read them, as they're pretty quick. Shame you deleted it, as I would've asked if you could email me a copy:(

Cheers

I must correct my previous post.

I thought I could retrieve the deleted Newsletter for you by performing a "recover deleted e-mails". So I did that and discovered that, in fact, my most recent Trainz Newsletter was on 7 March. Could have sworn I saw one more recently, but apparently not, unless I used the "Permanently Delete" option in which case it would not be recoverable.

Sorry for the misinformation on that.

Last edited:

Cheers

Sorry hiawathamr,

Already read and permanently deleted mine too, as one of my get things in Order for 2020, was to clean up my 15K or more of Emails, which I am now down to 2200, which is much, much better.......;)

I try to make sure now, I read each days mail and delete what is not needed for saving.......Guess I am getting to fast on this......:hehe:

Now if I can just get thru and weed out some OLD VERSION ASSETS..........In trainz.........Next big Job.......Always sumpkin to do around here......:sleep:

On 10th March I received a Loyalty Voucher entitling me to buy TRS 19 at a 50% discount, expiring 1st April. Still mulling over that.

Trevor

Those 2 I had received. One was save $40 to upgrade from standard to PE, and the 2nd was getting the entire shopping cart (full versions, DLC's, etc) at 50% off.

As for everyone else, thanks for your replies. Hopefully N3V will do a resend of the newsletters to those that never received them,,,

Cheers

Email Campaign Archive
from N3V Games
join our mailing list
11/03/2020 - Hi << Test Username >>, your 50% OFF Trainz Loyalty Code is inside
11/03/2020 - Hi << Test Username >>, your $40 OFF Trainz Loyalty Code is inside
10/03/2020 - Hi << Test Username >>, your 50% OFF Trainz Loyalty Code is inside
07/03/2020 - Trainz Newsletter Mar 07
05/03/2020 - Hi << Test Username >>, your 50% OFF Trainz Loyalty Code is inside
04/03/2020 - Hi << Test Username >>, your 50% OFF Trainz Loyalty Code is inside
04/03/2020 - Hi << Test Username >>, would you like a 50% OFF Code for Trainz?
29/02/2020 - Newsletter Feb 29
22/02/2020 - Newsletter Feb 21
14/02/2020 - Newsletter Feb 14
08/02/2020 - Newsletter Feb 08
31/01/2020 - Newsletter Jan 31
24/01/2020 - Newsletter Jan 24
17/01/2020 - Newsletter Jan 17

I got the 50% off TRS2019 on the 11th. Have not received the newsletter or an other offers since. Would like to get the newsletter if there was one...

The last official newsletter I got was on March 7th. I save them all in my N3V folder. I did toss the advertisement, however, because it expires and I don't want anything anyway.

If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll email the March 7th issue to you.

I was just thinking...

Tony mentioned that things will be quiet because they are in meetings going over product development and stuff. Maybe he's been tied up with that with little time for the newsletter.

Just a thought.

On 10th March I received a Loyalty Voucher entitling me to buy TRS 19 at a 50% discount, expiring 1st April. Still mulling over that.

Trevor

I haven't received any loyalty discount offer vouchers, - and I did check my spam and promotion folders in gmail to make sure, - but then on the other hand I don't want to buy TS2019 Platinum or anything else since N3V has nothing I want so a voucher would be useless anyway.

Trevor

So did I, except for me, it works on everything in the store. I was originally going to get TRS19, but since I don't have much storage left, I think I might as well get some DLC.

Newsletter still not sighted, and the screen shots comp from last week is still running well into this week. Please offer your conspiracy theories below.

But seriously, hope all is well at NV3.

Back