The Effect Layer and Bulk update tools

Robert65d

The sneak peek of the Effect Layer and Bulk update tools as mentioned in latest email for Plus and Gold Members not showing patch available. Perhaps because I am a Gold Member, but just recently purchased Platinum?
Cheers
Bob

Last edited:
The sneak peek of the Effect Layer and Bulk update tools as mentioned in latest email for Plus and Gold Members not showing patch available. Perhaps because I am a Gold Member, but just recently purchased Platinum?
Cheers
Bob

The mention in the newsletter may have been for new people who haven't previewed it yet. I checked myself and didn't have any update available either. With that said, if you have Plus then you should have it already just as I do. The E-L will have a new look to it and under that you can save the effects as an actual asset.

Good Afternoon Bob
At this stage I believe this update is still in beta, so you will need to change your patch stream to the 'Trainz Plus Beta' stream to access this update.

You can do this by following these steps:

1) Double click on the TRS19 icon on your desktop
2) Click on Trainz Settings
3) Click on the 'Install' tab
4) Click on 'Change Trainz update stream'
5) Follow the prompts till you see the 'change update stream' option, then click on this
6) Click on the drop down list, and click on 'Trainz Plus Beta', then click on 'ok' and 'done'.
7) Now click on 'check for Trainz updates', and follow the prompts to install the available update.

Regards

Zec, thanks for your reply. As John kindly mentioned above, the fact that I am on build 106291, there will not be a patch available.
Cheers
Bob

Back