No option to cancel monthly First Class Ticket

danbuter

I've looked all over my Trainz account page. It shows I have a monthly FCT. Under the options, it shows as auto-renewal, which I do NOT want. There is no way to cancel the auto-renewal on the Trainz page that I can find. Any help is appreciated.

Actually Malc, if you do look in the my membership section there is no option to stop auto renewal there, all it shows there for me as I seem to have an auto renewal occurring too which I never agreed to, is a table of available membership options.

I can't see any option to cancel the FCT on the mytrainz site so I think what you will need to do is cancel the auto renewal through PayPal. I had to do this for auto renewals on some other sites so the same might apply here

The FCT is a benefit of your membership and is included in the price. Cancel the membership to stop the auto-renew.

William

Actually Malc, if you do look in the my membership section there is no option to stop auto renewal there, all it shows there for me as I seem to have an auto renewal occurring too which I never agreed to, is a table of available membership options.

I can't see any option to cancel the FCT on the mytrainz site so I think what you will need to do is cancel the auto renewal through PayPal. I had to do this for auto renewals on some other sites so the same might apply here

This is the same thing I'm seeing. There is no option to the bottom right to stop auto-renewal anywhere.

another fun thing is it takes me anywhere from 4-8 tries to get the image verification right for every reply. This forum design sucks balls.

This is the same thing I'm seeing. There is no option to the bottom right to stop auto-renewal anywhere.

another fun thing is it takes me anywhere from 4-8 tries to get the image verification right for every reply. This forum design sucks balls.
Please contact the helpdesk to fix your forum permissions - registered members do not get verification images

2020-03-11_085839.png

Please take a screenshot of your MyMemberships page and email helpdesk. If it doesn't show the Cancel membership option please include your browser and browser version number.

as danbuter says - there is no "bottom right" option - what are you referring to grazlash? what screen exactly? nor do i see any option to cancel membership. for me, i just purchased an FCT a few times a few months ago but it just keeps renewing now- this is okay fo rme for the moment, but if i want to stop it, i dont see how

people keep just saying generalised things like cancel the membership, look in membership, but can someone please just give a specific answer as to how exactly? or do you have to ask helpdesk to stop it?

i dont get that screen that tony hillam shows - mine is just options to purchase membership. I am assumign then that i dont have a membership, yet my FCT keeps renewing. I only ever bought an FCT twice, so how is it renewing? do i get an FCT everytime i register a Trainz product?

Checked my membership page....the option to cancel appears bottom right of the panel. Using Mozilla Firefox

agathosdaimon - you don't have a subscription, and checking your order history, you've ordered two FCTs from the Trainz Store in January. There is no "repeat order" process in the store, and those FCTs require you to activate.
When signing up for the FCT membership, you don't need to activate manually, and a new FCT is issued each month (or year of you choose that option).

danbuter - you don't have a subscription either. You've ordered one FCT which you have activated. I think you are seeing on the FCT page in MyTrainz that there is an option for a monthly or annual subscription. I've asked the web team to update the page to make it clearer which option you've selected.

Tony, that might be it. It just shows the monthly thing as being automatically updated. Thanks for the response!

Back