Has anyone made a list of which routes actually run well on TS19?

danbuter

I'm mainly interested in stuff based in USA/Canada. I've seen comments about things like Coal Country being messed up because of billboards. Many of the routes available that I've seen were made in TANE.

Has anyone compiled a list of routes that have been upgraded to the latest version of Trainz 2019? Pay-ware or Free-ware. Thanks!

Last edited:
There are thousands of routes on the dls, and payware. As soon as someone starts a list, a flame war starts because something was left off. Just read the forums and get a feel. Also, you should have access to that link. Favorites are so subjective.

pitkin --

I agree with your comments about lists and flame wars. But in this case the original question was not so much about favourites but more about routes that will actually run in TRS19 without, I would think, "The Search to the Far Corners of the Universe" for those elusive missing dependencies. And, I assume, routes that make the best of the TRS19 features, like the new track, PBR 3D textures, TurfFX grasses, ... .

So, Dan, I'll put my name forth. I have a series of layouts and routes that only use built-in or Download Station dependencies and use the new TRS19 features. This is the latest:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...w-TRS19-route-The-Rivercide-Electric-Railroad

All the other routes have a similar posting in the Forums. To find them do an advanced search, thus:

Advanced%20Search.jpg

I also have a payware layout or two available through the N3V store, the older ones updated to TRS19 standards.

Phil

Last edited:
Philskene..

you are pretty safe in placing forth your own name:D, even so I will just "hypotheticallly" suggest the op also look at MSGSapper routes. Best to look for routes of Build 4.6

I guess I should have asked earlier, but do any of you know if Coal Country or the Horseshoe Curve routes are fully compatible with TRS19, and not requiring a ton of dependencies?

I also haven't been able to get the Download Center to work at all. I get errors when I try to get dependencies. The only thing that has worked is the in-game tab for More Content.

Just ran a session of Coal Country today. Worked great. Payware routes from N3V should have all dependencies. It's the freeware routes where you will have to start searching for things. However, I have found some sessions of payware that do not work properly to the end. (edit: Some Tane sessions have problems in '19. - TRS19 sessions usually work fine.)

Last edited:
Hi DanBuster,
Canada related:):
If you look at the TRS19 cover and see the Canadian Rocky Mountaineer that is what i deliver for years and for sure since 2019 on TRS19 full fledged if that is the coreect wording in english to use.
I am the creator of Canadian Rocky Mountains routes which btw are prototypical and cover vast area's of presteen high altitude mountain ranges and top eye candy for mountain lovers roaming my routes..
My routes contain long distance haul a.w.a yard switching on various sizes of small to classification and marshalling yard sizes like Golden en Revelstoke.

Roy:wave:

Hi DanBuster,
Canada related:):
If you look at the TRS19 cover and see the Canadian Rocky Mountaineer that is what i deliver for years and for sure since 2019 on TRS19 full fledged if that is the coreect wording in english to use.
I am the creator of Canadian Rocky Mountains routes which btw are prototypical and cover vast area's of presteen high altitude mountain ranges and top eye candy for mountain lovers roaming my routes..
My routes contain long distance haul a.w.a yard switching on various sizes of small to classification and marshalling yard sizes like Golden en Revelstoke.

Roy:wave:

Cool! I did see multiple (four?) versions in the Download tab. Did you make all of them? They're definitely on my wishlist. :)

Oops Dan i misspelled your username sorry for that.:eek:
6 right now and more to come working on finishing Calgary city and after that 2021 onwards towards Vancouver.
Vancouver i have already lots covered but not finished.
Takes time all this and go day by day,week by week, year by year and hope to stay healthy enought to finish in a few years Vancouver to Calgary entirely prototypical, unseen in any railsim as far as i am aware off of course.
Yes All Canadian Rocky Mountain routes/sections are my creations.
My good old trainzer friend Hkoster1 created all the superb automated and dispatcher sessions .
Most people underestimate what it takes to create sessions like he does.
Painstakingly well detailed and working so well.
Have a nice day.

Roy:)

Last edited:
Back