Register for Chinese site

rwk

I'm stuck trying to register for a Chinese site to download a 2-8-2 that looks like an SY for a US tourist railroad. I can't get the one security question, which translates into Which car is watermelon? Capital (which means to use capital letters I think). The site is this chntrainz.utmall.com/forum-16-1.html But I refreshed it and now the security question changed to Which car is orange?

Last edited:
There are some Chinese DLC locomotives in the works that you might be interested in. They were featured in the newsletter a few weeks ago if not sooner than that.

What I really want is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpK58Edh3g which is by Jaden Penn Rail Corp Repaints but his site went down. I asked him on his Youtube video, but have to wait for a reply. He got permission from the Chinese site to release it as New Haven 3025. I thought I could just get the original model from the Chinese site but the one security question I don't know how to answer. I think there should be a picture or something but there is none. It's asking which car is watermelon, orange, etc. I don't understand Chinese so I have to Google the Chinese characters and translate to English. It won't let me register without the correct answer.

Last edited:
What I really want is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpK58Edh3g which is by Jaden Penn Rail Corp Repaints but his site went down. I asked him on his Youtube video, but have to wait for a reply. He got permission from the Chinese site to release it as New Haven 3025. I thought I could just get the original model from the Chinese site but the one security question I don't know how to answer. I think there should be a picture or something but there is none. It's asking which car is watermelon, orange, etc. I don't understand Chinese so I have to Google the Chinese characters and translate to English. It won't let me register without the correct answer.

It could be a bad translation. :) The Chinese characters don't always translate well into other languages.

Have you tried the Web archive at www.archive.org?

You might be able to download the locomotive from there.

The site is active. It's one of those sites like TrainzItalia, etc. that won't let you access the download area without a registration. So, I don't think Wayback would let me download it. I can't finish the registration without correctly answering the security question.

Back