Didn't Overwrite Session Save

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
This dang game. I worked an hour or more running my train in my session, then when I was ready to quit the game for the night, I saved my progress, overwriting my previous SAVE. It looked like it saved it anyhow. But this morning when I went back to continue my session, my last save was nowhere to be seen. Only the first save was there. Frustrating!!

Last edited:
Well, I "found" my saved "session" when I opened Surveyor to work on the route. There it was, waiting to be run. However. . . .

The same issue I have found before in running saved sessions in T:ANE, and versions before. If a passenger train is in the middle of an Unload/Load command during a Save Session, when the player re-inters the saved session, the passenger train will get stuck and the message "Issue a Drive To command prior to the Load command" shows up when you try to tell the loco to "Continue Schedule." This is an issue that has needed to be fixed for a long time. It absolutely ruins the game, for me anyhow.

Hi, Dave.

I'm still in T:ANE SP4, where it seems best to save your session with CTRL+S instead of the menu selection. Using the menu too often pops up the "Save Route and Session?" rigmarole. Don't know if that's true for 19, which may be where you are.

Oh, and I often find a lost session in CM as Open For Edit.

:B~)

P.S. My DD214 says "Expert M-14, M-16." There should be a red flag for hand grenade, but there isn't.

Back