Looks like the DLS is having problems again [Solved]

normhart

Trainz Entry Level
Nothing on the white pages from Mar. 4 2020.
No updates in the CMs in TANE or TRS19.

Downloads seem to OK.

Interesting, I just checked again and both the white pages and the TRS19 CM show nothing here.

Different servers I guess.

49 showing in TANE for 4th as well also checked the TRS19 plus Beta and that's OK, I've always assumed we all use the same servers, guess I might be wrong or could it be different regions are updating at different times?

Last edited:
Just checked the White pages and that's only showing the 3rd which is weird as normally the white pages are earlier than in Manage Content here.

Uploaded content not processed going on four days

Last Tuesday morning I uploaded a new route, and today, it is going on four days and still hasn't been processed. I'm wondering if the N3V crew is busy. If so I'll just wait until it is processed. On the other hand, I'm also wondering if possibly, there is a problem with the route. I haven't received any notification that the route is faulty. Any one have any idea what is going on?

Thanks,
Joe

Just letting you know we're aware of the issue. Our programmer normally in charge of that area is currently on paternity leave. We'll be sorting the problem out asap next week.

Just letting you know we're aware of the issue. Our programmer normally in charge of that area is currently on paternity leave. We'll be sorting the problem out asap next week.

Gads! Has it really been nine months since the DLS was broke and the programmer was out for their honeymoon? How time flies! :hehe:

I asume that you all knew that the programmer was on leave , don't you discusse such a issue during a meeting?
So you could take care for a replacement ?

I asume that you all knew that the programmer was on leave , don't you discusse such a issue during a meeting?
So you could take care for a replacement ?

It is currently Saturday night here in N3Vs time and date zone. Unlike Google, Facebook, Microsoft etc, N3V does not have technical support personnel based in all time (and date zones) around the globe and working 24/7. They have said that they will "be sorting the problem out asap next week".

If we assume that they start on the problem at 10am Monday 9th March (local time Brisbane, Australia) - that would be 1am Monday 9th March (local time Netherlands).

What is so important that could not wait until then?

Back