Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can a TRZ19 physical copy be purchase?

United States of America, Illinois, Rockford
    Blog Entries

Box versions the full world content are on the disk, but they need to make the phone call to the DRM servers to activate them (also provided you register the serial number twice in the serial number and redeem code). So basically you can install them to your copy of TRS19, but if you only have the regional edition, then only those content will activate.

Otherwise they're delivered by in-game download (like how DLC's are handled)

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Quote Originally Posted by hiawathamr View Post
    The game itself (core) is 9GB (like clam1952 said).
    If you are going to be downloading the packages for the built-in, they're about 18GB additional download in-game (this is based from the full world version that I own, but if you own one of the regional editions, then the additional download size will vary).

These are the regional / full world built-in items:
    European Edition - 3.73GB
    North American Edition - 2.58GB
    UK Content - 10.86GB

Cheers
    I would buy the full version in which case would I be looking at 9GB + 18GB =27GB. to download or would a possible DVD set contain all of the 27GB. My purchased DLCs from TS12 would need to be downloaded later.

Ken

United States of America, Illinois, Rockford
    Blog Entries

You can try to find a DVD version on a 3rd party site like Amazon as I don't think N3V will be getting any box versions in anytime soon.
    The box version I have had the core + the built-in routes on a 4 set DVD (x2 are fore the core and the NA + EU edition), disk 3 was UK content 1, and disk 4 was UK content 2.

There are updates for the built-in content for TRS19, so even if you install off the disk, you'll be prompted to update. You can of course, ignore them and continue using the content that came off the disk.

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZecMurphy View Post
    Hi All
    Unfortunately we don't currently have stock of boxed editions for TRS19. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for when, or if, further boxed editions may be available.

Regards

Hi Zec,

I'll hold back and wait and hope Tony (N3V) reconsider releasing physical copies of TRZ19 down the road; Or perhaps/maybe around the Christmas Holidays, which I'm sure many around here will jump to get those physicals copies as I will! All of my trainz physical copies look nice on my bookshelf, and perhaps TRZ19 can join there in the future!

All in all, thank you sir for your reply!
    Ish

Blog Entries

To my friends and strangers alike!!!

Thank you for puring your thoughts onto this thread! Thank you for the kind words!

Although, I have come close to death 2x I keep kicking! And to be honest, right now I feel super healthy! The only thing that's stopping me from getting back into trainz is my mojo! It's very difficult to jump-start your trainz enthusiasm once it's been shut down for so so long!

Take care everyone, and be safe and healthy!!!
    Ish

PS. Hi
    Philippe, wow, haven't seen you for a while -- we know each other around these forum's, what, since the early 2000s, or something like that! Thank you for your post, sir -- take care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hiawathamr View Post
    You can try to find a DVD version on a 3rd party site like Amazon as I don't think N3V will be getting any box versions in anytime soon.
    The box version I have had the core + the built-in routes on a 4 set DVD (x2 are fore the core and the NA + EU edition), disk 3 was UK content 1, and disk 4 was UK content 2.

There are updates for the built-in content for TRS19, so even if you install off the disk, you'll be prompted to update. You can of course, ignore them and continue using the content that came off the disk.

Cheers
    Thanks for the information, I think 27GB is just too much to download. I will stick with TANE for now until the situation changes.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by KenGreen View Post
    Thanks for the information, I think 27GB is just too much to download. I will stick with TANE for now until the situation changes.

Ken

It's not 27GB its 9! The rest is optional I downloaded my TANE DLC back when I was on a capped Internet one route at a time so as not to go over my data limit.
    Malc

Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    It's not 27GB its 9! The rest is optional I downloaded my TANE DLC back when I was on a capped Internet one route at a time so as not to go over my data limit.
    But I would want it all plus built in not just the core so that would be 9 + 18. I am simply comparing downloading with the 4 DVD box set.

Ken.