Can a TRZ19 physical copy be purchase?

You can try to find a DVD version on a 3rd party site like Amazon as I don't think N3V will be getting any box versions in anytime soon.
The box version I have had the core + the built-in routes on a 4 set DVD (x2 are fore the core and the NA + EU edition), disk 3 was UK content 1, and disk 4 was UK content 2.

There are updates for the built-in content for TRS19, so even if you install off the disk, you'll be prompted to update. You can of course, ignore them and continue using the content that came off the disk.

Cheers

Thanks for the information, I think 27GB is just too much to download. I will stick with TANE for now until the situation changes.

Ken

Thanks for the information, I think 27GB is just too much to download. I will stick with TANE for now until the situation changes.

Ken

It's not 27GB its 9! The rest is optional I downloaded my TANE DLC back when I was on a capped Internet one route at a time so as not to go over my data limit.

It's not 27GB its 9! The rest is optional I downloaded my TANE DLC back when I was on a capped Internet one route at a time so as not to go over my data limit.

But I would want it all plus built in not just the core so that would be 9 + 18. I am simply comparing downloading with the 4 DVD box set.

Ken.

Back