Looking for some beta testers

mrscsi

Happily Retired
I am looking for a couple of beta testers to look at a early version of the 40 foot PBR containers for trs19. I have em done in 6 sets, those are called by a single asset so you do not have to drop all 6 sets on a car or industry track, just drop the main "40 ft standard" asset in and you get them all at random....

Now I want people who have 2019 and who like container trains so that i can get decent feedback.

Now these are not the finished product This is more of a test to see that they install AND that they run on other systems other than my own. Once I get the packaging solved then I will do the final version of the containers.

It aint that these are flawed or ugly LOL I think they are quite a step up from what is out there now, I may adjust some colors and wear and rust and such however so color/logo wise they are not final...

So let me know and I will pm you a link

2020-02-28-143831.jpg

Hi mrscsi, are u going to do empty and loaded light weight and max weight?. Your containers look really great.
Andrew.

Last edited:
mrscsi, are doing 20ft hi cubes and 20ft standard cube containers?.
Andrew

Eventually, for the moment the well cars do 20 sc's and I am not building a well car. I believe socalWB's cars do a 53 hc but 20, 40, 43, 45 and 48 are standard.

No iam not talking about building any wellcars im just talking about 20ft containers sc 20ft & 20ft hc ver.

No iam not talking about building any wellcars im just talking about 20ft containers sc 20ft & 20ft hc ver.

I understand that but I have not seen a well car that has the attachment points for a 20 ft HC like I said socalWB's cars all do dual 20 ft SC on the bottom only. I mean I can make them but if the attachment points on the car aint right then they will overlap

Back