Mr Skenes UP FEF-2 FEF-3 UP Challenger Route Locomotives

Hotrod

Hello Can someone tell me how to get anls steamers for the route. I do what it says to get to the drop box link but to no avail can i open the new window so i can download the pack. Thank You David A Lucas PS Hopefully Mr Skene Can help me.

Hello Can someone tell me how to get anls steamers for the route. I do what it says to get to the drop box link but to no avail can i open the new window so i can download the pack.

Do you mean the Union Pacific FEF-3 at the Trainz Forge www site? That asset downloads just fine - if you are having trouble getting the download then it is likely a problem with the browser - possibly related to security.

If you mean some other asset then please provide the details of the site where you have found these instructions..

Hello i have trainz forges steamers and the are not the ones called for. My mistake i should of provided more details. When you click on detailed for the route it tells you the files are in a drop box file,and how to access the the file These are anls steamers for T:ane. I have tried a number of times to get the window open,so i can drag the drop box link into my browser to no avail. The route was uploaded on 8-1-17. I will probaly have to wait for Mr Skene to answer my question. Thank You SailorDan for replying. hotrod

Thank You Mr Skene. The browser i am use is Microsoft edge. I never thought to try chrome or fox fire. When your sick you just do not think. Thank you again for the link . Downloading now. hotrod

Back