Piermont Division?

Elipsofty

Hey just a question for anyone that has no clue on what to do next for a model railroad. i suggest the Piermont Division model railroad. Why wont i do this? well im new to the whole model railroading and is still getting use to it. But this is for anybody who is looking for a challenge. this is a amazing scalled model railroad designed by the amazing Zane Howard. the model is filled with amazing scenery and buildings. it's themed around the 20's-50's era and is based around C&O,WM,B&O and many more. I would be greatly happy if someone who knows how to make railroads accepts this and if so good luck! May the force be with you :D

It looks as if you have to subscribe to Kalmbach/MRR to get a workable copy of the track plan.

Piermont Division

I have also Piermont Division and I am happy with its design. I usually relax playing railroads, I like watching it and designing something by my self.

Lari Omaperainen,
analytic at Ilmaista Pelirahaa

@Vern yes I would buy it but with the skill that I have (basically inexperienced) I definitely wouldn't have a good looking railroad and I would love to see and drive on something an experienced creator made I know that sounds very selfish of me but I am willing to pay. this Railroad is definitely not gonna be around $10 or $20 just because its' sheer size and modeling but im willing to pay around $40-$50 sadly I know it wont work out that way because of the kluids are probably gonna be a problem but is there anyway to send dependencies?

Last edited:
Back